Things that really annoy you revised 2013.

Eskay Jones

Bruv I swear on my sex life I give such a nice service, people are mad pleased with me I can honestly say I give the best, most professional, friendly waiter service in that place out of all the workers, boss included

Some people are just cunts, obviously the pay by card one could be a standard thing, but they will always be a c*nt about it

:/

You said you spat in someone's drink fam

Hold tight your sex life.

Nar bro,

I went to a table of 2 albanian womman smuggling types and one prostitute, first dude mumbles out a word, apparently in german, I don't understand, other dude gets gassed and repeats the correct word correctly pronounced, trying to demean me infront of his buddy, then proceeds to call me something in his language to his buddy and then ordeRs his drink without hesitating, stared himm out for too long and thought suttin would happen and then just behaved myself and nodded before getting the drinks

I think it would have been bait I would spit in his drink tbh, tried to get an arse hair but it looked too bait

I was in the right

• Upvote 1

The Chinese Postman trying to make small talk, just tell me where to sign fam.

When someone says they will ring you straight back and you have to call them again in half an hour.

Watching the Jamaican football team.

Having to support Jobi McAnuff in the Jamaican football team.

Watching currently unattached Marlon King starting upfront for the Jamaican football team while Jermaine Beckford is on the bench.

Andy Townsend and his biased commentary.

When people have a dress/colour code for a family event, dpmo.

• Upvote 1

Programmes/channels not in HD

I wish I never witnessed HD

people that talk like theyre asking a question. f*cking cunts.

lol explain please

every sentence they sound like theyre asking you something... didnt even hear people talk like that till i got to uni

just googled it, apparently its called 'uptalk'.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2001/sep/21/referenceandlanguages.mattseaton

this article was published in 01 so the cunts are fully grown and their nonsense is widespread

When people (usually women) tell you something they heard but always can't remember a vital piece of information or person's name who said it.

So now I have to ask them a series of what? Who? When? Why? Questions to work out what the fuck they talking about

Then they got the fucking nerve to tell me I always ask to many questions...

My Blood pressure fucking rises

C/S The tube getting before exiting part, the motherfuckers say it on the intercom just before the doors open fuck sakes wheres the manners.

Loud people on the phone, have to stereotype and say black females are guilty of this.

People who dont help elderly or mothers with children open the door had to put my stuff down in the shop walk across the aisles get the door open for some old lady whilst the same time some yuri was two feet away from the door watching me watching him

When people (usually women) tell you something they heard but always can't remember a vital piece of information or person's name who said it.

So now I have to ask them a series of what? Who? When? Why? Questions to work out what the f*ck they talking about

Then they got the f*cking nerve to tell me I always ask to many questions...

My Blood pressure f*cking rises

Tbh I c their point