Week 06 - 13/14 Premier League - CL & Europa

User

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho walked out of his pre-match press conference ahead of the Champions League clash with Steaua Bucharest after taking exception to a question about absent forward Kevin De Bruyne.

De Bruyne was left in London ahead of the Group E trip to Romania, but Mourinho was not prepared to talk about the Belgian and left to oversee his side's final training session under the roof at the National Arena.

"This is fantastic because nobody asks me about Mata," Mourinho said. "You are for three weeks speaking about Mata, and now you are speaking about Kevin de Bruyne.

"So you are not interested in the players that are playing? You are interested in the players that are not playing.

"He was not selected. It was my decision. Only 11 can play and 18 can be selected.

"With Kevin it's the same. He's not selected because I didn't like the match he played against Swindon and I didn't like the way he was training.

''The special one''

"Kevin De Bruyne is keen to fight for his spot. He isnt mentally down & accepts Mourinho's challenge. He did some extra individual training."

Sky sports

This is how I know if man utd don't make cl next season

Itv will be furious

Man u

Celtic

And to a lesser extent liverpool are the only ones who make them money back

"The FA will take no action against Chelsea’s Fernando Torres in relation to an incident involving Tottenham Hotspur's Jan Vertonghen which occurred in the 50th minute of their match on Saturday 28 September 2013.

One of the match officials saw the coming together of the two players, albeit not in its entirety.

In these particular circumstances, in line with The FA’s policy on when retrospective action may be taken, reviewed this summer by the game’s stakeholders (the Premier League, the Football League, the Professional Footballers’ Association, the League Managers’ Association, Professional Game Match Officials Limited and the National Game), no action may be taken.

For more information on retrospective action you can watch our explanatory video or read the statement we published in July."

http://www.thefa.com/News/governance/2013/oct/fernando-torres-chelsea-tottenham.aspx

tumblr_lk4fpi4LBY1qb6dmw.gif

Wilshere dropped.