FAO MIZCHEIEF

Guest 90210

Lol what happened to brixton bare posh cunts

Drinking coffee lol

Was talking to my boy about this, it happens all the time there was a documentary on BBC2 a few months back about the social make up of this block in shoreditch over the past 40 years, how it went from whites to asians now to the hipster type kids living there.  

Peckhams going through some gentrification right now too

Truss, if someone told me to go out raving in Narm a few years back I would have laughed in their face, now Bussey building on a casual friday is normal, hipster cunts strolling the streets at all times, making the goons look out of place and shit. NX is the same now too, except the students already know where they shouldnt go.

So I can now go Brixton without being offered drugs?

Lower Clapton has been gentrified trendy hairdresser, Trendy coffee shops, and the pubs are no longer have people watching matches and hooded youths standing outside, new owners with art on the wall and guys wearing shades and open toe sandals in the rain. 

They are working up on upper clapton new cafe been open, and a few restaurants plus they have taken over my local pub have not been in there since but looked inside and I see board games inside. Off Licence guy is happy though we was talking he said since the pub has been taken over he is getting shit load more customers at closing time.  

You know what time it is when you see Esquilax is in your ends every week. 

rah 

Bussey and that pool hall and that one on the corner are hipster central. I went Peckham about two months ago, walking the street late at night touching a few joints, probably saw about 5 black fellows in total. Peckham Daytime now however is a totally different thing.

Now that you mention it Marcus I haven't been offered drugs in Brixton for time, poleese must have rounded all the drug peddlers up and sent them back a yard

elephant is defo going to get gentrified. 

that hideous heygate estate that is being demolished is going to be transformed into luxury apartments im sure 

and its a good location for city workers and it has good transport links - defo going to happen 

/

vybez are u talking about that pub near where palace pavillion used to be? i see plenty yuppies around there 

then u got that new pembury circus apartments directly opposite pembury estate - do these yuppies not realise where they are moving to?

one black cab driver told me that his friend bought one of those victorian houses in dalston about 20 years ago and everyone was calling him crazy 

developers copped the land and gave him 2.4 mil

yes 2.4 mill

Yeah that pub is the main when I noticed a proper change it's good that is open though had been closed for over 10 years because of the shootings. There are 2 others which have been taken over this year which were always open but had a less desirable clientele (who have seemed to have disappeared now).  

So I can now go Brixton without being offered drugs?

Lower Clapton has been gentrified trendy hairdresser, Trendy coffee shops, and the pubs are no longer have people watching matches and hooded youths standing outside, new owners with art on the wall and guys wearing shades and open toe sandals in the rain. 
They are working up on upper clapton new cafe been open, and a few restaurants plus they have taken over my local pub have not been in there since but looked inside and I see board games inside. Off Licence guy is happy though we was talking he said since the pub has been taken over he is getting sh*t load more customers at closing time.  
You know what time it is when you see Esquilax is in your ends every week. 

CLAPTOP THAT BIG PUB ON THE LEFT AS IF YOU HAVE JUST COME UP FROM LEA BRIDGE ROAD... NOW THAT IS A MAD TING... NOTHING BUT WHITE PEOPLE IN AND OUTSIDE AND SITTING ON THE BENCHES FULLY EMBRACING THEIR DRINKS AND ONE ANOTHER... WAS NOT LIKE THAT 10 YEARS AGO REALLY AMAZES ME