The best feelings in the world...

seven

recently an ex broke up with her man she'd been living with, started contacting me trying to move back to me, kept it polite just txt her 'dont contact me again, take care, bye.' and aired the rest of the calls and txts, it gave me such satisfaction knowing ive won.

Actually just in general when an ex/link tries tell u ur this and that then months later comes back tail between legs and u can just tell them where to go with a smug smile on ur face.

• 3 years later...

GETTING THAT DISPATCH CONFIRMATION EMAIL

GETTING A FRESH HAIRCUT - A HAIRCUT THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LEGENDARY

GETTING A CC AND IT WORKS ON THE FIRST ITEM YOU PURCHASE -THUS GIVING YOU THE UTMOST WEBEY.GIF

GOING OUT RAVING, TALKING TO A GIRL, AND SHE AGREES TO COME BACK WITH YOU...... THAT NIGHT

GETTING THE CALL INFORMING YOU 'THEYD LIKE TO OFFER YOU THE JOB @ 65K BASE

GETTING THE CALL SAYING THEY WOULD LIKE TO ACCEPT YOUR COUNTER OFFER OF 300 DAY RATE

GETTING SLOPPY BLOWJOB AND THE GIRL SWALLOWS ALL YOUR CUM.... NO MESS... AND SHE DOESNT EVEN FLINCH.....

CALLING YOUR BANK AND INFORMING THEM 'YOU DID NOT AUTHORISE THIS TRANSACTION'  ?

• Like 1