Tinder

Niall Ferguson

I don't get guys taking Tinder girls out on some ulterior motive tip then getting vex when they don't score. She outsmarted you. Take the L.

whats his hit rate

I'd say 7/10 girls he matches will say they're "Not looking anything serious" once he's dropped that talk. Now you can interpret that as date, you could interpret that as sex. You speech it right you got no problem.

fair enough

i keep it bland like a acn set up and sell in person

My boy Jason is on there Hulk Smashing everything straight away telling them he's not interested in relationships and he doesn't want to waste their time or lie to them.

I don't get guys taking Tinder girls out on some ulterior motive tip then getting vex when they don't score. She outsmarted you. Take the L.

Tell them again

Told man already some sort of sex talk is essential before the link.. There's no way she's gunna be talking about filthy things she wants to do to you then turn up on some fridget ting

Everyone has their lane, I tend to hit em with the naughty chat and it never fails because I'm good at reading situations and knowing if she's on stuff or not, some people go the sweet boy route and it works for them but it's deceiving and can end up in awkward situations

Not on tinder though, just the thought of writing a profile out about yourself is cringeworthy imo

Told man already some sort of sex talk is essential before the link.. There's no way she's gunna be talking about filthy things she wants to do to you then turn up on some fridget ting

alredy tol u man about the contract u gotta write out

if they talk filthy back den the contract is signed and any date tlk is obsolete

if they talk filthy back den the contract is signed and any date tlk is obsolete

Elaborate...

Elaborate...
Not rocket science mate, make sure the talk is there so you know a beat is 95% likely when you meet them

A girl popped up to me on Facebook chat 20 minutes ago, were already talking about "massages" with the occasional angel face (?).. Both know what that means

Then she dropped "the good thing about my massages is I don't just use my hands, sometimes my tongue is needed ?"

Wrapped

Elaborate...

like yung bawse

gotta talk crud before linking

gotta negotiate her new contract

unless shes a worldie (der aint no worldies on tinder) she needs to be letting u kno what she can bring to the team and how she would fit in

u dnt want to be bringing new playrs in just for them to sit on the bench

and wen u do bring her in she needs to be scoring on her debut

worst thing is being promised so much and then delivering nothing

u call them tings der Soldados

"you know its wrapped when.."

Then she dropped "the good thing about my massages is I don't just use my hands, sometimes my tongue is needed "

But then you go meet her for the massage and she literally uses her tongue to massage them shoulders and nothing more.

Better odds than telling her "I haven't felt like this before, we've connected soo soon, feels like iv known you for ages" like I know some dons are dropping..then proceeding to hit nandos AND paying for her meal Wtf