Tinder

Niall Ferguson

This is where you man are getting it wrong

Going out to eat with a gyal doesn't equate to good company

Good company is good company regardless of what you're doing so why would you require a restaurant to make it a good experience?

I'm not on spending time or money with gyal that are not my gyal

Give them alcohol yes

And d

You right

Apart from the alcohol bit, ain't buying anyone alcohol

I meet a chick on a night out or while I am out and about during the day

If I like the look of them I give them my number never ask them for theirs(Pos Mike for this)

If they are interested they will get contact you

The process is normally from ten minutes to two hours

We will exchange a few messages on what's app

I tell them I hate typing through a screen

I need to look them in the eye when I am talking which leads to them asking to go out for a drink/food or coming over.

I suggest Nandos if they think that their are

too bougie for that

Then they have three choices

They come over to mine and I give them one of the top three best nights of their lives

We go to an expensive restaurant where we pay for ourselves

She bounces

I have nothing to lose due to having way too many options

It's their loss because spending time with me it will be like being in a movie

Oscar award winning moments each and every time spent in my presence.

:rofl:

Porchy>>>__________

The MOC would be too much when someone asks me where did you meet them from

Not that you should look for it but if by chance she is wifey levels, still lock off?
Wifey levels on social media apps

Very unsure about this

Truss always thought most girls have at least 3/4 guys trying it on with them at any time... When they are on social media that is times 10 minimum....

Cant be wifing a girl entertaining as many man as their is on an italian subs bench

The MOC would be too much when someone asks me where did you meet them from

Not that you should look for it but if by chance she is wifey levels, still lock off?
Wifey levels on social media apps

Very unsure about this

Truss always thought most girls have at least 3/4 guys trying it on with them at any time... When they are on social media that is times 10 minimum....

Cant be wifing a girl entertaining as many man as their is on an italian subs bench

Social media isn't there for you to pick your wife from because if you did pick your wife from there and if she is all over social media it will not end well at all.

Social media is there for an ego boost from time and time

Women of this generation who tell the world they are in a committed relationship can be gotten at easily so imagine if your woman came from Social Media

A lot of women on Tinder (25+ especially) are on the countdown clock and these men are talking to women they probably couldn’t even approach in real life.

It makes for an interesting melting pot.. A girl can shift through 50 guys in an hour and a guy can swipe 30 worldys (in his opinion) and have a few of them be feeling him. A lot of these guys probably hadn’t spoken to 30 girls they see as 10’s in their entire lifetime.
  • Upvote 2

A lot of women on Tinder (25+ especially) are on the countdown clock and these men are talking to women they probably couldn’t even approach in real life.

It makes for an interesting melting pot.. A girl can shift through 50 guys in an hour and a guy can swipe 30 worldys (in his opinion) and have a few of them be feeling him. A lot of these guys probably hadn’t spoken to 30 girls they see as 10’s in their entire lifetime.

Very interesting point

I would hate anyone from here to be that guy whom has just been described

Good point

I meet a chick on a night out or while I am out and about during the day

If I like the look of them I give them my number never ask them for theirs(Pos Mike for this)

If they are interested they will get contact you

The process is normally from ten minutes to two hours

We will exchange a few messages on what's app

I tell them I hate typing through a screen

I need to look them in the eye when I am talking which leads to them asking to go out for a drink/food or coming over.

I suggest Nandos if they think that their are

too bougie for that

Then they have three choices

They come over to mine and I give them one of the top three best nights of their lives

We go to an expensive restaurant where we pay for ourselves

She bounces

I have nothing to lose due to having way too many options

It's their loss because spending time with me it will be like being in a movie

Oscar award winning moments each and every time spent in my presence.

??