Tinder

Niall Ferguson

Tinders  + Fake GPS location app has been Lit!

Its made my holiday so far :D.. 

I do agree that some of the chicks a mad boring, But boy settling down is looking more like a myth. Sad, but hey. Let me chop

@ porchy It doesn't need the filter tbh.  When I fire the ting up and see a couple black/mixed faces  I know its a match. 

Tinders + Fake GPS location app has been Lit!

I do agree that some of the chicks a mad boring, But boy settling down is looking more like a myth. Sad, but hey. Let me chop

@ porchy It doesn't need the filter tbh. When I fire the ting up and see a couple black/mixed faces I know its a match.

Dont even mean to be a c*nt but thats maaaaad confidence considering some of the drops you don. Surely not every black/mixed ting you see is on that smack dvd swag. Having said that,the average quality of black women on tinder is poor, never come across one above a 7. The occasional stellar lighty but thats about it...

• Upvote 4

@ porchy It doesn't need the filter tbh. When I fire the ting up and see a couple black/mixed faces I know its a match.

Dont even mean to be a c*nt but thats maaaaad confidence considering some of the drops you don. Surely not every black/mixed ting you see is on that smack dvd swag. Having said that,the average quality of black women on tinder is poor, never come across one above a 7. The occasional stellar lighty but thats about it...

:lol:

you posting up your best drop to impress gyal online? Boy, Whatever works for you.

Tinder regardless is very low on pickings, regardless of race. Definitely has SOME solid 9 black tings I have matched on there.

Met some blogger chick on there a coupe weeks back...Flames!! we went chick N sours in shoreditch area. From time white dons were approaching man to compliment the ting. You knew what time it was. 

you posting up your best drop to impress gyal online? Boy, Whatever works for you.

Tinder regardless is very low on pickings, regardless of race. Definitely has SOME solid 9 black tings I have matched on there.

Met some blogger chick on there a coupe weeks back...Flames!! we went chick N sours in shoreditch area. From time white dons were approaching man to compliment the ting. You knew what time it was. 

No of course not - but I'm not wearing FUBU either.

Haha so you just had random tom and charlies coming up for a "corrrr you've done alright there int ya fella"

your life >>>>>> 

• Upvote 5

Haha so you just had random tom and charlies coming up for a "corrrr you've done alright there int ya fella"

your life >>>>>>

I feel your pain bro.

Must be pain swiping up using super likes and getting those tumbleweeds.

Keep trying. 2016 a year is a year breakthrough.

Dusts shoulder in my FUBU O5 jersey

your life >>>>>>

I feel your pain bro.

Must be pain swiping up using super likes and getting those tumbleweeds.

Keep trying. 2016 a year is a year breakthrough.

Dusts shoulder in my FUBU O5 jersey

LrBT0An.gif

Post these 9s. Need that porchy confirmation.

wanna jump on this and kill it

But im sure it must be flames

Those of you using it

Dont you care that your gonna be getting clocked on there by people you know?

Unless you're in a relationship why does it matter?

think hes saying coz of the stigma - using dating sites/apps people would 'laugh/question/make fun of you'

Met some blogger chick on there a coupe weeks back...Flames!! we went chick N sours in shoreditch area.

What are you on there for? To make friends/looking for a girl/or just sex?.....

Why you going out on dates an paying for her meal/cocktails lol

I think your playing the game wrong...

Also wheres the pics of these 'solid 9s'? stop protecting these internet hoes and show them (not just you)..... unless your looking more than just taking her out and paying for her meal...........

Those of you using it

think hes saying coz of the stigma - using dating sites/apps people would 'laugh/question/make fun of you'

Nah, in 2016 who does that.

Online dating is the norm.

Met some blogger chick on there a coupe weeks back...Flames!! we went chick N sours in shoreditch area.

Also wheres the pics of these 'solid 9s'? stop protecting these internet hoes and show them (not just you)..... unless your looking more than just taking her out and paying for her meal...........

I don't agree with meals early, but going for a drink is calm brah.

Those of you using it

They can only see u if theyre obviously on it too though so its not really a big deal

Those of you using it

They can only see u if theyre obviously on it too though so its not really a big deal

Exactly, just a means to the same end.

Where did I say I paid for the meal? She suggested the place and she took care of the bill. Jumping into conclusions

You guys need to chill man. Tinder is just another social platform. I have met chicks via fb,insta and other platforms.

Anyone can score on there. So I don't really see why you guys think it's some bragging rights platform.

I just spoke of my experience and guys started getting all dismissive.

Let's not pretend like you man aint linked beate 6/5. When you was roasting. From time have seen certain man active in the whale thread and IDCIYWIW thread. You can't chat to man.

I am not posting the tings have matched or met on there for approval. This is the same forum some fuck boy went to whistle blow one man's link for posting on here.

Each to their own.