WHAT FOODS/PRODUCTS SHOULD WE BE AVOIDING IN 2014?

Lionel & Dave

Avoid products containing cocamide DEA, found mainly in shower gels, shampoo and hand wash. It is a carcinogen.

this ain't what you wannnnnnnt

swear some of you lot would love to eat with my dad, man goes over board on this healthy eatting sh*t, He makes all his own juices, grows his own veg, refuses to use a microwave. Man tells me I should not have a drink while eatting my food and if I do drink anything it has to be water.  

yeah your pops is onto something really

swear some of you lot would love to eat with my dad, man goes over board on this healthy eatting sh*t, He makes all his own juices, grows his own veg, refuses to use a microwave. Man tells me I should not have a drink while eatting my food and if I do drink anything it has to be water.

What's the reason behind not drinking while eating?

Cant remember, told me something about the drink being cold, he was also mentioning something about the drink must be room temperature before you drink it.

will admit that though he may be onto something as he is in his mid 60's does not take any sort of tablets or anything and he says its all down to his lifestyle. 

Man has all these community radio recordings about causes of cancer and what you should and should not eat. I should pay more attention to it TBH. 

Man is on facebook more often recently and I get a load of notifications to websites like this which he has shared

http://truththeory.com/2012/07/29/top-10-gmo-foods-to-avoid/

http://naturalhealthwarriors.com/how-to-heal-cavities-naturally/

Cant remember, told me something about the drink being cold, he was also mentioning something about the drink must be room temperature before you drink it.

will admit that though he may be onto something as he is in his mid 60's does not take any sort of tablets or anything and he says its all down to his lifestyle. 

Man has all these community radio recordings about causes of cancer and what you should and should not eat. I should pay more attention to it TBH. 

Man is on facebook more often recently and I get a load of notifications to websites like this which he has shared

http://truththeory.com/2012/07/29/top-10-gmo-foods-to-avoid/

http://naturalhealthwarriors.com/how-to-heal-cavities-naturally/

too much liquid with your meal dillutes the stomach acid used to break down your dinner

cold liquids slow down your metabolism

i'm also told too much liquid can wash away the nutrients before they're given the opportunity to be absorbed

/

warm green tea supposed to be the best dinner drink

speeds up the metabolism

aids digestion

also helps breakdown fat in the body quicker

yeah man but a lot of what you read on the internet is bollocks or unnecessary

main rule-

Consume/Use/Do what is natural for a human being. There are different levels you can take it to, I mean nowadays when I buy my organic vegetables and they have plastic on I'm thinking why is that necessary? How could that affect my food/me

Society as a whole says "Dont be silly, dont worry about something so small and insignificant" 

this statement is logical because the thought in their mind is "there are people in charge of this sort of thing, its researched and perfectly safe"

the truth of the matter is that there are people in charge of that but their opinion can easily be discredited should it affect profits

For me I was in a period where it would annoy me to see people buying their kids shit, i actually felt pain for the unknowing sentient being that was being force poisoned but after turning vegan and having the "why are you vegan" debate at least 17,029 times I started to think, fuck those stupid cunts, good on whoever is poisoning them they deserve to die

but we will all die of braincancer from mobile phones and wifi anyway, so dont worry about what you eat

Anyone drinking anything other than water in 2013 stays losing.

Have the odd cup of coffee in the morning, but drinking  fizzy pop over the age of 5 should be punishable by lashing.

Apart from that, not into the vegan/newage shit, eat a balanced diet with nothing in excess.

Lift weights, bit of cardio, be merry.

• Upvote 4

yeah man but a lot of what you read on the internet is bollocks or unnecessary

main rule-

Consume/Use/Do what is natural for a human being. There are different levels you can take it to, I mean nowadays when I buy my organic vegetables and they have plastic on I'm thinking why is that necessary? How could that affect my food/me

Society as a whole says "Dont be silly, dont worry about something so small and insignificant" 

this statement is logical because the thought in their mind is "there are people in charge of this sort of thing, its researched and perfectly safe"

the truth of the matter is that there are people in charge of that but their opinion can easily be discredited should it affect profits

For me I was in a period where it would annoy me to see people buying their kids sh*t, i actually felt pain for the unknowing sentient being that was being force poisoned but after turning vegan and having the "why are you vegan" debate at least 17,029 times I started to think, f*ck those stupid cunts, good on whoever is poisoning them they deserve to die

but we will all die of braincancer from mobile phones and wifi anyway, so dont worry about what you eat

pos tbh this is what i'm about

however braincancer is avoidable

apparently these things > http://www.healthy-house.co.uk/product/q-link-enhanced-personal-energy-pendant

plus chips you can get put in your mob will reduce all this

Guest TRAGEDY

but garlic is good for your heart

swear everything is good/bad depending on who says or where you read....

just avoid excess imo

This thread done the only bad ting bout garlic is da smell

Guest TRAGEDY

Have the odd cup of coffee in the morning, but drinking fizzy pop over the age of 5 should be punishable by lashing.

Apart from that, not into the vegan/newage sh*t, eat a balanced diet with nothing in excess.

That seems boring

Guest TRAGEDY

Have the odd cup of coffee in the morning, but drinking fizzy pop over the age of 5 should be punishable by lashing.

Apart from that, not into the vegan/newage sh*t, eat a balanced diet with nothing in excess.

That seems boring

• 2 months later...