Week 24 - 13/14 Premier League

User

There are some managers, some clubs who say that because of their DNA they need 2, 3, 4, 5 years. I'm planning for next season

What we are doing this season is what Arsenal have been building towards for years

:rofl: :rofl:

Jose >>>

:/

This is the exact reason I can't stand the gobshite, how is any self respecting journalist going to listen to him making these type of ridiculous statements and not pull him up on the fact that he's trying to compare a club who've spent about a billion on transfers in the past 10 years to a club who's worked within their means?

I've no idea how he's getting away with this new stance of talking about Chelsea as if they're some plucky underdogs, it's ridiculous.

• Upvote 8

There are some managers, some clubs who say that because of their DNA they need 2, 3, 4, 5 years. I'm planning for next season

What we are doing this season is what Arsenal have been building towards for years

:rofl: :rofl:

Jose >>>

:/

This is the exact reason I can't stand the gobshite, how is any self respecting journalist going to listen to him making these type of ridiculous statements and not pull him up on the fact that he's trying to compare a club who've spent about a billion on transfers in the past 10 years to a club who's worked within their means?

I've no idea how he's getting away with this new stance of talking about Chelsea as if they're some plucky underdogs, it's ridiculous.

dont feed the trol 

BfmKW0UIEAAhJl9.jpg

They all mugged themselves off and showed they dont realy watch this Chelsea team often, lets be honest Mourinho didnt select this squad, if he did they would be expertly capable of parking the bus, instead he got the time he wanted, got them well drilled and prepared for the game and they won, salute him for it.

Unless he has just come back from injury too, shows a lot about Rodwell that he wasnt trusted to start in his natural position tonight over a slow sh*t CB

Needs to go back down a level, he wouldve thrived under Roberto but Mccarthy isn't giving that spot up now

Everton made a transfer deadline day attempt to bring back Jack Rodwell on loan - but it fell through when Manchester City failed to sign Porto midfielder Fernando.

England international Rodwell was lined up for a return to Merseyside in a deal that would also have seen Gareth Barry's move to Goodison Park made permanent, sources have told ESPN.

:rofl:  :rofl:

Jose >>>

pmsl, well it is alot easier if u have di fuonds

Arsenal have loads of money don't believe the hype.

Flair players on the pitch, as far as Jose is concerned, "There can be only one"

If you consider Oscar a flair player you're doing it all wrong.

Be honest, you knew I meant creative midfielder, but if its flair you want...

BfmKW0UIEAAhJl9.jpg

They all mugged themselves off and showed they dont realy watch this Chelsea team often, lets be honest Mourinho didnt select this squad, if he did they would be expertly capable of parking the bus, instead he got the time he wanted, got them well drilled and prepared for the game and they won, salute him for it.

:lol:

:rofl::rofl:

Jose >>>

pmsl, well it is alot easier if u have di fuonds

Arsenal have loads of money don't believe the hype.

Flair players on the pitch, as far as Jose is concerned, "There can be only one"

If you consider Oscar a flair player you're doing it all wrong.

Be honest, you knew I meant creative midfielder, but if its flair you want...

No, no I didn't.

Especially when Hazard, Oscar and Willian are Jose's preffered 3 and you could class all 3 as creative midfielders.

Oscar is so much more than a flair/creative midfielder.

He's fast becoming one of the most well rounded players in the world.

• Downvote 1

anyone watching any of the cup games

beg fulham score

if this goes to et

united will smash them 3-1

luis muriel 

my word what a strike 

anyone else feel like someone should have told anderson you spell 'ando' without a 'w' ????