Missing malaysia plane

Afroman

• 8 months later...

ANOTHER ONE...

Its been a year for Asia related flights

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-asia-30615089

Key Points
  1.  Contact with Indonesia AirAsia flight QZ8501 lost after it left Surabaya in Indonesia
  2.  The Airbus A320-200 was carrying 162 people when it went missing over the sea en route to Singapore
  3.  The plane had asked to change its flight path due to bad weather, AirAsia said.
  4.  Most on board are Indonesian - one passenger has been confirmed as a British national
  5.  An emergency phone line for relatives has been set up - +622 129 850 801

One virgin flight gonna have to do an emergency landing at gatwick because of a landing gear fault, currently circling above brigton

Being shook is stupid. I had arguments with my then fiancé (now wife) about flying Malaysian Airlines for our honeymoon. We had already booked then the Ukraine thing happened. Rebooking would have cost me a grand more with finances already strained.

I made her see logic in the end. Shit happens it always does. The only fatality free airline is quantas now. I take a risk when I ride on bus and train. There is an inherent risk in everything.

• Upvote 2

Alot of aviation experts are saying the flight course plotted by either the Co-pilot or Pilot was the fatal error. Apparently the area is well known for it's thunderstorms and most fly around it.

Also the plane was already climbing to higher altitude before it was given permission. Maybe suggesting they tried to fly through, it got peak, tried to climb higher but it got to severe and lost control.