Week 31 - 13/14 Premier League - El Clasico II

User

you never supported chelsea pre 2003 mate

why does every united/arsenal supporter come with this type of wasted trash as a moist excuse :lol:

Its not like you grew up with the guy, know the guy before 2003, played nintendo with the guy, kicked ball with the guy.. so shut the fuck up with CLAIMING that he never supported Chelsea before 2003

Pre 2003 Chelsea fans are racist, im sure thizzle kicks dad was a NF sympathizer growing up.

They are traditionally the most racist fans i've come across.

My dad's actually a Fulham fan so nah.

There's fans of every club who are racist FFS

Pre 2003 Chelsea fans are racist, im sure thizzle kicks dad was a NF sympathizer growing up.

They are traditionally the most racist fans i've come across.

I remember doing the aeroplane to United when I was a child

Never know what it meant but the whole of shed was doing it

No fucks

you never supported chelsea pre 2003 mate

why does every united/arsenal supporter come with this type of wasted trash as a moist excuse :lol:

Its not like you grew up with the guy, know the guy before 2003, played nintendo with the guy, kicked ball with the guy.. so shut the f*ck up with CLAIMING that he never supported Chelsea before 2003

Calm down, you'll pull a hernia.

In primary school in hackney everyone Supported arsenal except maybe 1/2 liverpool/united fans

When I moved to an edmonton one everyone was spurs/arsenal like a 50/50 split by year 6(98) all them spurs fans were supporting united

Secondary school was the first time I met a couple chelsea fans(both white trash)

All the black/turkish kids supported arsenal/united, white kids supported spurs and asians liverpool....

But that's north london so spurs could be swapped for west ham in east I guess

My school was predominantly black most of the black kids supported arsenal.

Asians supported liverpool. For some reason Asians particularly Indians have an affinity for pool.

The whites were West ham. I suppose that was because my primary school was about 10 mins from the stadium

I liked Chelsea to an extent as it happens when I was young but that was because of Desailly as my Dad used to go on about him because he was GhanaIan. But I never met any Chelsea fans pre 2003

know one black brudda that supported chelsea pre abramovich.

remember he used to lick shots from ANYWHERE even though he played right back because of hasselbaink.

rest of the black kids were arsenal, qpr (north west init) and man utd.

At school, I knew one Chelsea fan pre-Roman, he had the kits and everything, he was a weird f*cking c*nt.

trust we had one pikey he was weird as f*ck

me and one next EA brudda was the only Liverpool fans in my year group

everyone else was a man u or a arsenal fan and a few white kids that supported spurs(they were twats)