Week 34 - 13/14 Premier League - FA Cup Semis - El Clasico III

User

This Maxi Lopez/Icardi stuff is unreal lmaoo

BlK9ei4IQAArqNm.jpg

Maxi Lopez signing an autograph for Mauro Icardi. 9 years later, the 21-year old steals Maxi's wife:

ffs

When I was kicking ball in the playground wanting to be Ronaldo I wasn't really bout it, Icardi really wanted to be Maxi

lmfaooo that shit that make ur soul burn slow

Guest thinkingthugswife

Pmsl at not winning ligue 1 and CL semi-finals with that psg squad

Not a better squad than Chelsea, City, Madrid, Bayern or Barca. They only have Silva, Zlatan and Cavani as world class players.

How many world class players do City, Chelsea and Real have in their teams?

Chelsea were a bad example but Cech, Ramires, Hazard and Oscar (you'll see at the world cup)

City are certified in Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero

Madrid i'm not even going to respond to as can think of at least 5

5 is only two more than 3

Saying PSG only have 3 world class players like the bigger teams mentioned have a team of world class players

Lopes, Arbeloa, Pepe, Marcelo, Benzema, Bale all not world class, that is over half their starting 11, could argue Alonso is past world class status now due to age too

Ronaldo, Di Maria, Modric I would take as world class, Isco he is on his way, Ramos IMO no, but a lot would say he is and Casillas is on the bench behind Lopez for the last two seasons

So go on then, somebody break down what I have missed out

You stated that PSG should be int he semi's as a minimum, you have been shown otherwise. Schools over.

Pmsl at not winning ligue 1 and CL semi-finals with that psg squad

Not a better squad than Chelsea, City, Madrid, Bayern or Barca. They only have Silva, Zlatan and Cavani as world class players.

How many world class players do City, Chelsea and Real have in their teams?

Chelsea were a bad example but Cech, Ramires, Hazard and Oscar (you'll see at the world cup)

City are certified in Kompany, Yaya, Silva and Aguero

Madrid i'm not even going to respond to as can think of at least 5

5 is only two more than 3

Saying PSG only have 3 world class players like the bigger teams mentioned have a team of world class players

Lopes, Arbeloa, Pepe, Marcelo, Benzema, Bale all not world class, that is over half their starting 11, could argue Alonso is past world class status now due to age too

Ronaldo, Di Maria, Modric I would take as world class, Isco he is on his way, Ramos IMO no, but a lot would say he is and Casillas is on the bench behind Lopez for the last two seasons

So go on then, somebody break down what I have missed out

You stated that PSG should be int he semi's as a minimum, you have been shown otherwise. Schools over.

Fucking retard

Am I Porchy

:/