JA Wealth Scam

yhyh

Guest eights

LOL so many people in my ear about this sh*t, even had couple guys come to my house to conduct a presentation to me :/

what does acn stand for

am i the only one reading african cup of nations

ACN = American Communications Network

Started off in the US selling video phones or something but now has people selling services like gas/elec and line rentals

Seen the vid of that Ahmed guy and his boys posing in their whips copped with ACN money lol

Joke ting

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lol @ that other video

what serious company would allow an entry like that? clearly trying to appeal to the ethnic youth

lol @ his sisters and their bleached skin and light contact lenses

i see so many of these people hanging round the food court in westfield stratford, they are all the same, young ethnics, dressed as if theyre top dogs in the city, u can see the look in their eyes they genuinely think theyre entrepeneurs. I just sit there with my chicken taouk shaking my head.

ive noticed i dont really see any blax in this just somalians and arabs

Probably because they have a tighter/larger community over here and its easier for them to get others to sign up.

One black guy that was doing it and try promote it at the barbers one time LOL the way he was getting mocked.

We don't believe in these get rich schemes

• Upvote 1

ive noticed i dont really see any blax in this just somalians and arabs

thats not true at all, go to the the far end of the food court in stratford westfield opposite sports direct, full of young blax on this, if its not acn its that other one, i forgot the name but its like vitamins or something

I went to one of their presentations a while back. Its all bollocks. There is no way many of them will make any money.

When you see them guys with the cars there are another 1000 guys that didn't/ain't making much profit.

They basically eat from all the gullible sign ups lol.

see one man repping this shit on my pages, always posting about entrepreneurs and inspirational people :lol:

• Downvote 1

I think all this is a result of a generation of kids going to herts/uel/south bank/etc type of uni's and coming out with a 2:2 or 3rd class degrees. On top of that, doing a degree which they have no idea where to go once finished.

Which leads them to get desperate and get caught up in the JA WOOF type of scams, giving them the false impression that they are city boys and they "made it".

Sad stuff really.

• Upvote 2

I think all this is a result of a generation of kids going to herts/uel/south bank/etc type of uni's and coming out with a 2:2 or 3rd class degrees. On top of that, doing a degree which they have no idea where to go once finished.

Which leads them to get desperate and get caught up in the JA WOOF type of scams, giving them the false impression that they are city boys and they "made it".

Sad stuff really.

di reel 

see one man repping this sh*t on my pages, always posting about entrepreneurs and inspirational people :lol:

Same thing as my cousins missus. Last 4 months all she posts is about how happy she is selling this vitamin stuff and quotes from 'inspirational' people.

That MOC is coming for her though.

Guest eights

Sad stuff really.

di reel 

DI RWEAL DWEAL

One of my cousins from LDN has been hounding my mum about changing her internet supplier, she always runs that type of stuff by me so I asked her to send me the website.

:|

The site and stuff they stocked looked prehistoric, closed the page within 10 seconds. Sounds like that ACN bullshit.

One of my cousins from LDN has been hounding my mum about changing her internet supplier, she always runs that type of stuff by me so I asked her to send me the website.

:|

The site and stuff they stocked looked prehistoric, closed the page within 10 seconds. Sounds like that ACN bullshit.

DEFFO acn.

I'm a Msc student at a world leading business school and the owner of a company with trade receivables in excess of 88K

:lmao:  Trade receivables is no indication of a healthy financial position. Throw up PBIT or ROCE.

Not hatin tho, good on ya

If you need an accountant  :keeporder: