JA Wealth Scam

yhyh

That ting juelz is pushin is some remixed ACN

All those things are just basic money triangles shrouded under the guise of being multi level marketing

I got a guy telling me he'll drive to see me to discuss this.

What's the runnings. As if I come full circle back to VIP2 by typing 'ACN scam' loooool :lol:

All those things are just basic money triangles shrouded under the guise of being multi level marketing

What's the runnings. As if I come full circle back to VIP2 by typing 'ACN scam' loooool :lol:

Bruv...a dude I knew from the bits that I saw the other day, came up to me saying he had a business proposal etc, meet him in central Croydon

I was like yeah bruv, I'm there  :lmao:

Got the same shit from one of my old school dons, actually told me he had "business" for me and I'd definitely be interested, I was like "Cool whats it about" he's like "I can't explain, trust me just come to this Hotel in Central tommorow at 6:30pm sharp, and dress nicely"

I said, almost word for word quote "Mate, you're a criminal. The only business you could have for me is criminal business or a pyramid scheme, I am not a fool I will embarass you in front of these people. I actually do real business with real people and you telling me you have business that I would be interested in but you can't tell me anything about it means you donot have business i'm interested in"

I do pity these people that fall into these scams, but they're first problem they have is that that they're obviously hypnotized by the glitz and glamour and thus an easy target

Got the same sh*t from one of my old school dons, actually told me he had "business" for me and I'd definitely be interested, I was like "Cool whats it about" he's like "I can't explain, trust me just come to this Hotel in Central tommorow at 6:30pm sharp, and dress nicely"

I said, almost word for word quote "Mate, you're a criminal. The only business you could have for me is criminal business or a pyramid scheme, I am not a fool I will embarass you in front of these people. I actually do real business with real people and you telling me you have business that I would be interested in but you can't tell me anything about it means you donot have business i'm interested in"

I do pity these people that fall into these scams, but they're first problem they have is that that they're obviously hypnotized by the glitz and glamour and thus an easy target

Exact same thing happened to me, same scenario + outcome

madness

• Upvote 1

from when they acting like they cant tell you anything before you attend some shitty meeting then you know what it is, i just find it funny when these pyramid scheme guys get into their false lil character "you dont wanna miss this opportunity, it will change your life" 

• Upvote 8

Got the same sh*t from one of my old school dons, actually told me he had "business" for me and I'd definitely be interested, I was like "Cool whats it about" he's like "I can't explain, trust me just come to this Hotel in Central tommorow at 6:30pm sharp, and dress nicely"

Exact same thing happened to me, same scenario + outcome

madness

lol yep

from when they acting like they cant tell you anything before you attend some shitty meeting then you know what it is, i just find it funny when these pyramid scheme guys get into their false lil character "you dont wanna miss this opportunity, it will change your life"

URGH

Got the same shit from one of my old school dons, actually told me he had "business" for me and I'd definitely be interested, I was like "Cool whats it about" he's like "I can't explain, trust me just come to this Hotel in Central tommorow at 6:30pm sharp, and dress nicely"

You can't be or appear to be a criminal and doing no pyramind schemes.

The guys that get it in, in this field are some slick mofo's.

I got got.

One of my old friends from school holla'd me making small talk saying he had a job for me.

Said "we're" throwing a party this Friday he wants me to come so I'm thinking cool he's got a little business going few drinks w/e

Couple days before he says to dress smart so now I'm thinking rah he's moving like that yeah.

Get there and see bare akhs in cheap suits.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4

typical pyramid scheme talk

lure u in with them saying much then a guy talking about this n that

#ypr #youngpros #entrepreneur 

https://twitter.com/yprbroypr

:lol:

I got got.

One of my old friends from school holla'd me making small talk saying he had a job for me.

Said "we're" throwing a party this Friday he wants me to come so I'm thinking cool he's got a little business going few drinks w/e

Couple days before he says to dress smart so now I'm thinking rah he's moving like that yeah.

Get there and see bare akhs in cheap suits.

giphy.gif

:lmao:

Bruv...a dude I knew from the bits that I saw the other day, came up to me saying he had a business proposal etc, meet him in central Croydon

I was like yeah bruv, I'm there  :lmao:

Loool them man are always approaching people in Croydon. Often find them lurking around speedy cash and easy gym.

• Upvote 1