The Official Cocaine & MDMA Thread

Guest Chelsea Jack

How does a comedown compare a to a f*cked hangover?

Not that much different tbh but it effects the emotions more than just physical sickness, had me crying at all sorts of films like a bitch lol

:lol:

Only had one big come down and that was after seeing Carl Cox at Space. Literally the best night of Ibiza for me, started at 11/12pm and finished at 7 I think. Me and my boy come out the rave now, it’s daytime and we jump on the bus back to San An. Seriously it  hit us at the same time, we sat on the bus, wide eyed, in silence like the ending of the graduate.

Didn’t even sleep when I got back either just starred at the ceiling till I knew I could get some breakfast.

Would take a come back over a 3 day hangover day tbh

• Upvote 1

How does a comedown compare a to a f*cked hangover?

Not that much different tbh but it effects the emotions more than just physical sickness, had me crying at all sorts of films like a bitch lol

:lol:

Only had one big come down and that was after seeing Carl Cox at Space. Literally the best night of Ibiza for me, started at 11/12pm and finished at 7 I think. Me and my boy come out the rave now, it’s daytime and we jump on the bus back to San An. Seriously it  hit us at the same time, we sat on the bus, wide eyed, in silence like the ending of the graduate.

Didn’t even sleep when I got back either just starred at the ceiling till I knew I could get some breakfast.

Would take a come back over a 3 day hangover day tbh

comedowns are much different to hangovers zaktlly cos of this typa stuff

u feel a weird way that i duno how to describe, but it isnt rly like being hungover

Anyone start tripping after loads of md? I remember seeing things like my mate wearing glasses or a hat then i look at him properly and he isnt, little funny things like that. Walking home used to always think people were sitting in all the parked cars but it was just the head rest on the seats.

Seen shadow people a few times as well, thats f*cked up when you are chilling and think someone is next to you but you are alone.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Sleep deprivation basically

Bet u jus sat there on ur mates coach bombing mand n watching eastenders

The lot of u make me sick

Loooooooool

Rooftop party yesterday

having coke with slores around>>>

Let me guess all the slores gathered round and you ended having one massive orgy on Di rooftop. Then you got home and there was more slores waiting for you in your bed.

You've come along way from that tramp that used to beg me for free deets to order just eat

• Upvote 3

First time I done buge we racked up on the guys little brother lunch box and put it on the toothbrushes in the bathroom.

Can only hope he was a spastic that licked it.

First time I done balloons as well.

Each room at the party was a different drug it was Madness