Are there any girls who dont speak slang left?

mandizi

There are plenty of educated black women out there, who are not down with this hood shit at all and are respectable and can carry them self with a certain distinction.

From personal experience I have met these females at Party's of friends. Not empty room with music playing in a dark room, but a dinner party's with people talking on a concious level, nice selection of drinks, nibbles to eat,  chilled relaxing music playing in the background.  You have actual conversations that are going somewhere and it's such a nice feeling to be amongst educated well spoken black people.  Most of the women I have met at these sort of functions are usually of west African decent. 

Slang is a deal breaker for me but it seems like every chick i start talking to talks like roadmen is it just me or do girls not talk like women anymore?

LOL! You're finding wotless chicks. Not heard a woman "speak slang" for a few years.

No theres actually none

You should just give up on women altogether

Wotless slang talking wenches

im young,black and from london so drop the sarcasm do you blame me for enquiring?

Its a dumb question to which u know the answer. You are from london where there are a myriad of different people from all sorts of backgrounds

im young and black so obviously i am limited to who i interact with out of this "myraid"

What are you on about?

You are talking rubbish or trolling.

Defo in the lower leagues prob not even league football

Kicking it in the fa trophy dreaming of Carling cup bitches

There are plenty of educated black women out there, who are not down with this hood sh*t at all and are respectable and can carry them self with a certain distinction.

From personal experience I have met these females at Party's of friends. Not empty room with music playing in a dark room, but a dinner party's with people talking on a concious level, nice selection of drinks, nibbles to eat, chilled relaxing music playing in the background. You have actual conversations that are going somewhere and it's such a nice feeling to be amongst educated well spoken black people. Most of the women I have met at these sort of functions are usually of west African decent.

Do you want some duck to go with that waffle mate?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There are plenty of educated black women out there, who are not down with this hood sh*t at all and are respectable and can carry them self with a certain distinction.

From personal experience I have met these females at Party's of friends. Not empty room with music playing in a dark room, but a dinner party's with people talking on a concious level, nice selection of drinks, nibbles to eat, chilled relaxing music playing in the background. You have actual conversations that are going somewhere and it's such a nice feeling to be amongst educated well spoken black people. Most of the women I have met at these sort of functions are usually of west African decent.

Do you want some duck to go with that waffle mate?

duck?

• 2 weeks later...