Semi Final 1 - Brazil v Germany

Admin.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sickest fight in central, couple Brazilian boys just started weighing in some guy with a German top... Worst thing wasi swear I was the only one in the nar cheering Germany at the start....

/

Been asking for Brazil to get tucked all tournament

Finally

/

I know Luiz will get the blame but Dante was the worst I've ever seen at world cup level

Sickest fight in central, couple Brazilian boys just started weighing in some guy with a German top... Worst thing wasi swear I was the only one in the nar cheering Germany at the start....

/

Been asking for Brazil to get tucked all tournament

Finally

/

I know Luiz will get the blame but Dante was the worst I've ever seen at world cup level

Luiz was worst, completely lost his head and started playing in midfield.

I feel sorry for Julio Cesar tonight, the Last time I saw a Brazilian face that many shops was when someone tried to jump the ticket barrier at stockwell tube station

Arghhhhh

Jdjdjdjdjdjdhjsjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdo ffs

/

Haven't enjoyed a beating like this since that 5-0 Barca Real.

I want to cheer for my nigga Messi tomorrow but his team pissed me off vs Belgium.

Arg vs Brazil for third should be epic

I feel sorry for Julio Cesar tonight, the Last time I saw a Brazilian face that many shops was when someone tried to jump the ticket barrier at stockwell tube station

Arghhhhh

Jdjdjdjdjdjdhjsjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdo ffs

/

Haven't enjoyed a beating like this since that 5-0 Barca Real.

I want to cheer for my nigga Messi tomorrow but his team pissed me off vs Belgium.

Arg vs Brazil for third should be epic

Pos

/

Where's Porchy? LOL.

Heynckes is a winner unlike Low

Germany aren't winning anything him in charge

Quote me

Porchy would you not say Spain were just a better team than ze Germans rather than them choking?

I shouldn't even mention Die Mannschaft in the same sentence as La Roja

They need to over throw Azzurri 1st

Germany's potential is a madness

Low is holding them back

Nobody at DBF has the balls to sack him

Germany have to fail badly in 2014 for Low to go

That's why 2016/18 I feel Germany could become a huge problem but once again Low is holding them back

Their only hope is Low copies Pep's philosophy and uses it for the national team

The thing is its not only Low who is inept it's Flick as well(Low assistant) who after the WC will become the sporting director

Germany are f*cked because they are stuck with Low

The thing is Germany under Low have to take the lead then play on the counter attack

It's no wonder they looked world beaters against

Australia,England,Argentina,Greece and ran out of ideas against Serbia,Spain,Italy

Neuer will get caught out tonight

Neuer is so over rated

Allez Les Blues

No way this Neuer guy the best in world

Not even close

PMSL

• Upvote 7

lol at luiz leading ANY back 4

You mean like he did in winning CL and EL finals?

/

>>>> when Luiz try's to do everything.

Like Ice said Dante was shocking did he even touch the ball? Guy was hiding the whole match.

he aint no leader .....

horrible defender

attitude sucked today

David Luiz has the natural ability to be an exceptional centre-half however, he isn't a defensive leader.

Those victories you've mentioned Thiz IMO, have as much if not more to do with the defensive units you had set up than Luiz's ability to command a backline. If I remember correctly, you actually conceded A LOT of chances to Bayern Munich in that 2012 final. I can't comment on the Europa League final because I never watched it but I was under the impression he played a lot of that campaign in midfield?

Anyway, I think his performance today outlined the necessary mental qualities needed to be a top CB.

Technical, physically, he has the skillset of a a world class CB. However, it's those tactical & mental qualities he needs to improve on & boy, did tonight show...

• Upvote 2