Semi Final 1 - Brazil v Germany

Admin.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beleaguered Brazil boss continues:

"We're on a path, as Germany are. From my 23, at least 14 or 15 will be in the squad in 2018.

"I couldn't change anything... it was one goal after the other. There was nothing to be done during that breakdown.

"We got disorganised, panicked after the first goal. It all went wrong for us... but I will live with the consequences."

"I am responsible (for the) catastrophic result. I made the choices. I was responsible.

"What happened today had little to do with how we had been playing. We lost control... that's not normal but it happens.

"We lost one game to a strong side. We respect their quality.

"I don't owe anything to anyone. I've done a good job, like I have done everywhere. It's one defeat..three in last 18 months."

BsDfS6DCcAAr8HP.jpg

• Upvote 10

The beleaguered Brazil boss continues:

"We're on a path, as Germany are. From my 23, at least 14 or 15 will be in the squad in 2018.

"I couldn't change anything... it was one goal after the other. There was nothing to be done during that breakdown.

"We got disorganised, panicked after the first goal. It all went wrong for us... but I will live with the consequences."

"I am responsible (for the) catastrophic result. I made the choices. I was responsible.

"What happened today had little to do with how we had been playing. We lost control... that's not normal but it happens.

"We lost one game to a strong side. We respect their quality.

"I don't owe anything to anyone. I've done a good job, like I have done everywhere. It's one defeat..three in last 18 months."

Moyes'd the ting

Adios Big Phil

BsDmykJIIAAkCuu.jpg

guess whos heat map :lol:

Will people respect joachim low now?

Heard some saying, even in the lead up to this game that he ain't got the bottle or right to manage the Germans.

Even if they fail to win the world cup, they've had a great campaign.