The Islamic Caliphate

Guest luckstar

I think its safe to say now that we all know this has nothing to do with islam.

/

How can you actually type that with a straight face?

At the top level the guys who make the decisions and call the plays, it is all about money, protecting assets, bringing in your people or blocking your enemies.

Saudi, turkey, iran and syria are all muslims but not on the same team and with complete different goals.

I will concede that the low level pawns the soldiers are recruited using fundamentalist ideals but the same way US and Uk and other western states would have no backing from the people who elected them without there being a perceived threat to there people, ways of life with general scare mongering using the pawns from isis or whatever...

Syria is just a repeat of situations that have been happening since ww2, before islamic terrorists there were communists....

Russia and america just playing a game of mine all over the world tagging countries red or blue and trying to keep hold of there territories whilst the other tries to turn the red blue and vice versa...

/

How can you actually type that with a straight face?

At the top level the guys who make the decisions and call the plays, it is all about money, protecting assets, bringing in your people or blocking your enemies.

Saudi, turkey, iran and syria are all muslims but not on the same team and with complete different goals.

I will concede that the low level pawns the soldiers are recruited using fundamentalist ideals but the same way US and Uk and other western states would have no backing from the people who elected them without there being a perceived threat to there people, ways of life with general scare mongering using the pawns from isis or whatever...

Syria is just a repeat of situations that have been happening since ww2, before islamic terrorists there were communists....

Russia and america just playing a game of mine all over the world tagging countries red or blue and trying to keep hold of there territories whilst the other tries to turn the red blue and vice versa...

You said "Saudi, turkey, iran and syria are all muslims but not on the same team and with complete different goals". Are you just going to ignore the Middle East's sectarian divide? What is that driven by?

How can you actually argue that the House of Saud, Iran's mullahs, and Erdogan the Islamist are driving a foreign policy completely bereft of any religious considerations. These are people who look to the Koran for the correct way to do a sh*t. And you're really going to argue that Islam has nothing to with their decision making? Furthermore, the elites in all three countries take Islamic eschatology very seriously.

Well like communism, islamism is a very real threat.

That cold war paradigm is not at all applicable to the current state of the international order, it's a completely different situation today. 

• Upvote 1

Now of course you could argue that some malign forces are exploited by certain actors. But why are states like Saudi Arabia driven to act in such a manner against their enemies in the first place?

Why are the Middle East's problems so intractable? Why are there no good options in Syria? You cannot honestly say this has nothing to do with Islam

/

Nato army has been called to back up turkeys borders as iran and russia advance through syria

Sad that Assad had to turn to Putin for help

"A dance with the devil might last you forever"

pissed he doesnt like joos. cameron 

/

Nato army has been called to back up turkeys borders as iran and russia advance through syria

his real dance with the devil was the dance he and his dad danced with the west. 

• Upvote 1

Now of course you could argue that some malign forces are exploited by certain actors. But why are states like Saudi Arabia driven to act in such a manner against their enemies in the first place?

Why are the Middle East's problems so intractable? Why are there no good options in Syria? You cannot honestly say this has nothing to do with Islam

Are you saying that other religions can't and are not exploited in these ways?

/

pissed he doesnt like joos. cameron

/

his real dance with the devil was the dance he and his dad danced with the west.
Putin loves Jews fella

Are you saying that other religions can't and are not exploited in these ways?

You tell me

ww3 soon

North korea said it will fight against usa if they continue piss taking