Should Ched Evans, previously convicted of rape, be allowed to play professional football again?

kerser

Gordan Taylor dun fucked up :lol:

Compared ched to hillsborough disaster.

He gonna get it

this is going against all the bullshit that the govt and general public say about prison and the purpose of rehabilitation 

let man earn his living ffs

noone would of even known he was a convicted rapist if everyone stopped banging on about it 

and i hate the way people say footballers are role models  give children some credit ffs 

no one rates a footballer as a role model 

and even if they did its not like they would be like oh ched evans raped some bird so tonight i wanna be just like him and do the same :/

Mob-mentality.

Saw a comment yesterday along the lines of "Thanks to Ched Evans, my 7yr old now thinks convicted rapist is a football term"

*sigh*

• Upvote 1

this is going against all the bullshit that the govt and general public say about prison and the purpose of rehabilitation 

noone would of even known he was a convicted rapist if everyone stopped banging on about it 

and i hate the way people say footballers are role models  give children some credit ffs 

and even if they did its not like they would be like oh ched evans raped some bird so tonight i wanna be just like him and do the same :/

Mob-mentality.

Saw a comment yesterday along the lines of "Thanks to Ched Evans, my 7yr old now thinks convicted rapist is a football term"

*sigh*

who ever said this should prob just slap themselves

I think his biggest mistake was focusing on finding a team before he cleared his name.

The first thing he should have done before he even thought about playing football was go through the appeal process imo.

Hopefully he realises this because there will be no more kicking ball until the conviction is overturned

Mob-mentality.

*sigh*

who ever said this should prob just gas themselves and their whole family, because it's clearly a misuse of brain tissue.

He shouldn't have tried to go back to Sheffield United, thats what imo started this mess. Until Porchy said thts where he was going I thought no way could he really think he could go back there, as life for him simply wouldn't have changed at all... Other than SSN addressing him as "convicted rapist Ched Evans" every hour, which is another story lol.

• 8 months later...

Conviction has been referred to court of appeal

New information has come to light.

Hes gonna buss.....

If it gets overturned i take it he will be getting a huge settlement for the last few years?