Should Ched Evans, previously convicted of rape, be allowed to play professional football again?

kerser

Yeah but the first part wont be a problem if it wasnt for the second part

If you get done for rape do the time then life goes on init?

But these losers just dont want to let it go their hate has no bounds

And for some strange reason they are getting more and more powerful in modern day society

3 people at sheff utd resigned and shirt sponsors saying they will cancel their dealif he is resigned.

Looks like he better move abroad to resurrect his career tbh

3 people at sheff utd resigned and shirt sponsors saying they will cancel their dealif he is resigned.

Looks like he better move abroad to resurrect his career tbh

Imagine if this would've happened in America. Some of these NFL and NBA guys give their wifes the e-honda slap and walk back into their teams line up for the next game.

Always gotta be extra over here.

Olympic champion Jessica Ennis-Hill has written to Sheffield United to ask that her name is removed from a stand at the Brammall Lane stadium if the club re-signed convicted rapist Ched Evans.

In principle hes done his time

I disagree with the role model argument

Disagree that he should say sorry if he is professing his innocence

Disagree about the argument regarding his pay

Yh she may have been a slag but if she said no then no is no...(not clear on details)

If it was a pedo crime would there be any advocates in here or elsewhere? (WHether or not he pleads his innocence)

Is the club supporting him because they believe his innocence?

Rape is rape if it is rape

I suppose the high profile nature of his job means the victim can never get away from it.

Currently people are campaigning for pedos not to be able to move bk to the place where the victim lives because its distressing. Not necessarily because they will be attacked again

Too much questions an this is why I cant form an opinion

An I know pedoin ain the same as rape but both are abhorrent

Also I dnt wnna debate about this since I dnt have an opinion either way so I wont be posting in here again

• Upvote 1

Ilombe Mboyo (born 27 April 1987) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays for Genk, as a striker. ... Brugge before going to prison when he was 17 for his part in a gang rape of a 11 year old child.

Wtf

See this guy deserves death

(if true)

Of course it's true

West Ham fans blocked his transfer to them in the Summer 2013

Imagine he was offered a five year deal by a side in Serie C

Bruno Fernandes das Dores de Souza (born 23 December 1984 in Ribeirão das Neves), known as Bruno, is a Brazilian footballer who played as a goalkeeper for Flamengo. His contract was suspended in July 2010[1] and eventually expired in December 2012.[2]

On 8 March 2013 he was sentenced to a 22-year jail term[3] for the assault and murder of his former girlfriend and mother of his youngest child.[4]

I find Evans and his situation weird, while he hasn't raped her in the lowest form. In the eyes of law he really is gonna struggle to get that over turned...

Maybe I'm wrong or have missed shit, but as a person he, nor anyone around him, have eloquently asked the right questions about his case in the public arena... Doesn't he have a team of real solicitors, surely the PFA or someone at Sheffield United had this whole moment in pre-plan - they had 30 months FFS.

Like he is literally taking a PR beating, that I struggle to see how helps his legal case, infact how can the court of appeal even seriously look at it objectively - The Olympic poster girl has basically banged him to rights, after his release... The deputy Prime minister too...

Seriously some of the things I'm seeing, I'm like where the fuck is your Olivia Pope? Ched...