What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Got the call to line up at 12am by 3pm got my wristband

Piece of piss tbh

what do u do the whole time?

Smoke it up lol

photo-31.jpg

Ordered the 4's online the que was stupid by the time I got the yeezys but they are in every footlocker and jd anyway

Everyone and their babymum gonna have those

Yeezy 2s wouldn't even sell if they were 'Air Trainer 4' and £100. They look sh*t.

Would have considered the black ones. But this hype is dead. Nike are mocking their fanbase.

I just ordered the Military blue IVs online. Was annoyed to see the Olympic and Raptor VIIs are dropping again this year. *sigh*

copped two pairs of the military blues. gonna box them for a couple months and sell i think. dont have any intention of wearing them at the moment

No point selling military blues. Won't be worth f*ck all. Maybe in a year or so you'll get a little extra but it depends on how much casual joe public are still into Jordan's.

Hopefully this phases out soon because lining up for GRs is some USA gay sh*t if that's the way it's going.

Dreading it when the bred 4s and 11s drop. Jeeeeez.

/

Lol, the amount of Gucci belted randoms that copped the yeezys was surprising. They were proper on it this time.

Why would people queue up for GRs? You can get them from any shop anywhere lol

I'll just wear my cement IVs now the MBs are out. And wear the blues when the black/reds drop.

I'm going to batter my Raptors and Olympic 7s too

exactly but tell that to the 30 (and growing) or so people in front of house of hoops bond street, the huge queue at NT, and smaller ones at Size? this morning.

I was in the area to meet someone and saw the madness. Walked off to the smaller footlocker where there was a few guys waiting and just bought from there.

/

size? even said it was only 1 per customer. lol.

its slightly weird but i think a lot of people must think the queueing element is cool. i dont see any other reason why you would queue for something you can order online or walk 10mina down the road for.

nike store still have basically every size of the 4's in stock still. when the cements dropped, half the sizes were sold out by the morning. either people are not bothered so much or the yeezy hype made everyone forget about these.

i wish this would happen when the bred 11's drop in december, and buying trainers goes back to normal. Not this sold out line up 3 days before bs.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...