Jay Z - New Tidal Music streaming Service

Afroman

Why not support the better service?

Lol at trying to take a moral stand to line a bunch of millionaires pockets

cool give it to white, multi millionaires at apple that know nothing about the music you listen too.

Do you ever want people from black culture making black cultured music to ever profit from it fully?

Or do you want black people being angry and poor forever?

What a strange way to live your life deciding who you will give your money to depending on the race

cool give it to white, multi millionaires at apple that know nothing about the music you listen too.

Do you ever want people from black culture making black cultured music to ever profit from it fully?

What a strange way to live your life deciding who you will give your money to depending on the race

lol wtf tell that to the jews, chinese, japanese, italians, indians, hispanics and virtually any one who considered themselves a minority that needed to pick themselves up at one point.

• Upvote 1

lol wtf tell that to the jews, chinese, japanese, italians, indians, hispanics and virtually any one who considered themselves a minority that needed to pick themselves up at one point.
How does supporting tidal support the black minority more than the alternatives. Serious question, I'm ignorant to the workings. When I say the black minority, I mean the artists on it, and not how it benefits jat z.

How does supporting tidal support the black minority more than the alternatives. Serious question, I'm ignorant to the workings. When I say the black minority, I mean the artists on it, and not how it benefits jat z.

It's about giving back to the culture(social identity) no mark abbrams at apple is going to connect back to the culture. And its about seeing someone from your culture(social identity) actually OWNING things instead of just being a plantation worker.

Making me feel bad now James. I've always liked going to my local Jamaican Bakery above all others for some Patti on Cocoa Bread but maybe I should be lining the pockets of the local white bakery instead and getting a cheese pasty.

Nah i am arguing cultured authenticity so if you want coco bread and patty go to the Jamaican and if you want a cheese pasty go to Gregg's. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blacksheet

If you're black and support apple over tidal you are very lost.

What if you're black and have neither?

Does that make me a little lost?

Kinda sorta lost?

Or not lost at all?

nah i don't have neither either. But if you want that service you should definitely support the majority black owned one.

Shit troll

Any service that comes up all this big talk about we do things better etc I'm very skeptical about

• 3 months later...

apple music is shit 

playlists shit 

always having faults (its not just you) 

and the voulume is low compared to tidal 

my brief stint with tidal showed tiodal>apple 

only stopped my subscription  becuase Drakes album came out and it was solely on Apple

once again Hov>

• Upvote 1