Man fined £5k for chatting up woman

Admin.

He should have asked her out behind the scenes, silly thing to do.

Worth of feminist bashing him? NO!

All these behind the scene acts, these bitches need to man up.

The emasculation of the alpha male and the action/macho man is disgusting, Randy Savage would be turning in his grave!

All those posts talking about "if it was the other way round"

Don't you think in general women deserve more protection then men?

Also this feminism taking over argument is bullshit.

Ratio of men to women in government roles, roles in senior media positions, roles in boardrooms or ceos, decision makers etc are men. Most countries female power is none existent. England it's like 10-15% compared to men

The people that allow women like kim k and rihanna to exist and be famous = men. Who owns social networking, fashion companies etc = men. People who allow these extreme feminists to have news time is men.

These "men" are playing you more than feminists are. Especially on a forum which is majority, minorities. You would expect more understanding. Ironic some of the few who understand are Smaddy and Gambino

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ratio of men to women in government roles, roles in senior media positions, roles in boardrooms or ceos, decision makers etc are men. Most countries female power is none existent. England it's like 10-15% compared to men

The people that allow women like kim k and rihanna to exist and be famous = men. Who owns social networking, fashion companies etc = men. People who allow these extreme feminists to have news time is men.

These "men" are playing you more than feminists are. Especially on a forum which is majority, minorities. You would expect more understanding. Ironic some of the few who understand are Smaddy and Gambino

Business is supply and demand, the people that allow those people to exist are thinking purely from a financial viewpoint, cash rules everything. If I owned a publishing company and Kim came to me asking me to publish her book.. you think I'm gonna turn it down because I can't stand her or what she stands for?lol.

Did you ever think that the reasons there are less females in such powerful roles is because we aspire to completely different things out of life. 

Women are more likely to aspire to aspirations of motherhood while men aim to be providers.

In those years where women are in part time roles, looking after their children, working flexi time or whatever. Men are putting in the ridiculous hours it takes to get to those high powered positions. By the time the a mother is of an age where her child doesn't dictate her working capacity, Steve has already been grafting for 10+ years (full time)  to make himself a much better prospect than Sheila. 

The few women that got to those high positions more than likely sacrificed their best biological years to get where they are today. Obvious to say most women don't want to have kids in their 30's, although studies show more are than ever before. 

Most women I know in high flying jobs are hard characters, no relationships, no kids, very focused, emotionally strong minded, they have very male oriented character traits. For a women to have to act like a man to achieve the same goals is a sign of her going against female nature.

and most women aren't built to do that, just as most men aren't built to go against theirs.

• Upvote 4

How is it bullshit?

There is a witch-hunt for this guy - albeit a creep - but that doesn't mean he should be fined / lose out on advertisement income that he's obviously worked for.

And what if it was the other way around... Nothing would have been said - not an eyelid bat. Feminists can't have it both ways.

I think people on here fen it for these men so much because they think it could be them one day or such an such behaviour could be something they might do

And thats sad in itself. Standin in solidarity with reprobates

And youre standing in solidarity with the kind of people who feel nothin about ruining a mans life if it gets them a bit of spotlight

Creepy in its own right how many people are just waiting to catch the next slipup and go for their neck

Im really not

I gave my opinion on the first pagem if his club think the fine is appropriate it is

I agree that this is a none story but this topic is jus classic VIP nonsense

Furthemore a man in his position should know how fragile (right or wrong) it can be an dnt act up

It's not hard to not be a creep

stop being a bloody woman and cape ing for the sisters

lets peel it back to the barebones

he flirted with a woman

ON

CAMERA

so what? what was ballsy ;

it was brash

do you know how many man move to receptionists at the office? do you know how many man move to secretaries? hr women?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MAN MOVE TO A WOMAN WHO IS FUKING INTERVIEWING THEM AFTERWARDS, WHEN THE WOMAN SAYS 'DO YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS'

COME ON

47vB8ba.gif

the only difference is that 10,000,000 people were watching compared to just the interviewer and the man

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i just realised something

my workplace, my manager along with a female colleague were talking about some guy they work with in an insurance company

they were like 'yeah when i went to see him, he was asking me out and this n that'

when i heard that story i was like 'rar.. donny asked her out' i was quite surprised

but then i thought well everyones human ffs gabos n that

/

other story they were saying how some other guy was a creep when she used to go on meetings to see him... would always give her the eye -

she also said how he played footsie with her... she called him out and he said 'oh i didnt know it was yours sorry'

f

fsg

sfd

g

ds

gds

g

ds

d

s

lmfao listening to females freely talking about these men my days

• 2 months later...

Just watched/heard about this for the first time, and the way in which he went about it was dead tbh. Nothing flirtatious about it, or racist about the aftermath. It was an awkward, mistimed attempt at chirpsing. He's an ugly guy with dead game, and it made her feel embarrassed lol, which is really why the ting kicked off post the event.

Should he be fined for it? No. 

lol chris gayle is a bit of a boss pal

Evidently not bro (away from Cricket). Maybe in the "ugly guys who think they have game" circles, but not in any sane world.

If that was some noted gyallis like Shane Warne (who probably has beat that ting) then she woulda been up for the chirpse. Not even saying Warne is a good looking dude, but he has bags of charisma and always has.

Just watched/heard about this for the first time, and the way in which he went about it was dead tbh. Nothing flirtatious about it, or racist about the aftermath. It was an awkward, mistimed attempt at chirpsing. He's an ugly guy with dead game, and it made her feel embarrassed lol, which is really why the ting kicked off post the event.

:/

:/

Lol