Gay Friends

PascalMoriarty

Vip has proper matured

either that or they've been worn down by tv

10 years and there'll be the tranny pals topic

/

aint got any gay mates

plenty suspects in the wider circle but friendships with openly gay lads i couldnt imagine how that would naturally occur

gay lads in my limited experience are generally pests

• Upvote 1

1 bedrin wouldn't surprise me and we always cuss him for being gay and make all the gay jokes under the sun, but hes bang on females and homophobic... prob pulls the most and almost all his motives revolve around chasing p*ssy.... but hes defo gay cos its too much like some act or hes lying to himself and trying extra hard to prove hes straight.

Lmfao @ smash bros

1 of the extended circle, well he didn't come out as such, 1 of the man put his ipod in said guys laptop to charge and it synced bare holiday snaps of the guy and 1 famous don lol.

Didn't know either of them was gay or that they even knew each other.

Looking bk it's obvious the famous don was but you wouldn't know the don from our circle was gay.

black guy from blue ?

• Upvote 2

Wheres venom at

My female cousin and her best friend were in my year at high school, there was 1 don everyone thought was gay from must be year 7, just his mannerisms etc...

Was a popular dude but just mad flamboyant, hilarious, looking back he was kinda how I would expect Andre Leon Talley to have been at school.

So my cousin and her bestie kept intouch with him after school, turns out he is bi.

Was wifing 1 ting but doing tings with man on the side lol

They would repeat the sordid details certain time to tease me, had me like Smithers in the stripper scene but screaming.

my girl lives with 3 gay guys.

one must have had a tinder date over one night and his bedrooms on top on my girls... i swear they were moving furniture up there. the most uneasy thing ive ever had to hear

:rofl:

I've lived with battymen before in shared housing and never heard anything

IT IS HELLA UNCOMFORTABLE hearing anyone having sex let alone that - so friggin cringe, gta put ur earphones in an that

My female cousin and her best friend were in my year at high school, there was 1 don everyone thought was gay from must be year 7, just his mannerisms etc...

Was a popular dude but just mad flamboyant, hilarious, looking back he was kinda how I would expect Andre Leon Talley to have been at school.

So my cousin and her bestie kept intouch with him after school, turns out he is bi.

Was wifing 1 ting but doing tings with man on the side lol

They would repeat the sordid details certain time to tease me, had me like Smithers in the stripper scene but screaming.

I hate that shit

That's how females catch nasty diseases when their men are DL