Title Run in

Admin.

When's ozil gonna play centre mid?

Alexis ?

Santi is out right now we're talking g about right now otherwise a man would have never said first name on the list

It was more an indictment on the passing ability/overall play of other players at that position (chamberlain flamini arteta) than a shout out to ramsey

Obviously

I rather coq and el naynay tbh

^^ He basically hasn't even played yet.

Anyway Ramsey although definitely NOT first name on the team sheet...

For all of his faults, he's been important at times season, attacking wise injecting a bit more directness & pace into our play(on and off the ball) compared to the more measured build up of Ozil for example, especially when Sanchez/Walcott were missing, & Ox being ineffective for like 98% of the time.

You could see the difference before & after he came back from injury.

In fact if Santi returned to fitness and it was business as usual for him - If Ox & Walcott carry on with their inconsistent performances I'd have no complaints with Wenger throwing man RW like he loves to...

And all of that above is not to say I approve with half the stuff he does, cos I'm really not a fan of this guy.

Ramsey had that one good season and he's been trying to be that guy ever since he really pisses me off he thinks he's Zidane there was a chance in the game on Sunday where he could of laid Ox off but he saw glory and dragged his shot then another one where a ball came in going straight to Giroud and the prick came storming in and fluffed it. No way does he get anywhere near the starting 11 when everyone's fit

• Downvote 1

Ramsey had that one good season and he's been trying to be that guy ever since he really pisses me off he thinks he's Zidane there was a chance in the game on Sunday where he could of laid Ox off but he saw glory and dragged his shot then another one where a ball came in going straight to Giroud and the prick came storming in and fluffed it. No way does he get anywhere near the starting 11 when everyone's fit

spot on exact incidents that sprang to mind with my rant

• 2 weeks later...