FA Cup 2016 R5 / CL L16 & Europa L32

User

don't care

it's the fa cup, they're at home to MANCHESTER UNITED.. they have nothing to lose

should be on some gundam flex like havant and waterlooville were when they played pool.

One of them man was singing YNWA to Gerrard during a corner :lol:

Richard Pacquette who scored the header is a childhood friend still.

What a great memory to havehttps://youtube.com/watch?v=aydUB-ysC0s

Amazing.

Remember being 6/7 kicking ball with him outside his mums house.

I was following that run from before the Swansea game, said if they can get through Swansea away is a nice tie.

They were loosing I think 1-0 until the final minute when Rocky Baptiste, another guy from my area had huge potential, equalised.

Draw said whoever wins has Liverpool away, madness but still alot to do to get past Swansea including an on form Jason Scotland them times.

Took the tie back to their ground gave Swansea a good hiding.

BBC fucked up and didn't televise none of these games by the way, supposedly didn't give Havant much chance and had to pick the games prior lol.

So on the day of the Liverpool game I went to see Arsenal Newcastle at the Emirates, got there late just before half time, was in the concourse looking at the Sky Sports screens I'm seeing

Liverpool 2-2 Havant & Waterlooville

Seeing Richard's name flashing across the screen

Thinking wtf is going in in Merseyside.

Saw him at Watford about a year later and spoke with him about the run, had a laugh still, was big for him he got a Dominica cap off it aswell lol.

He came through at QPR though, made 1st team appearances with Holloway, career kinda went the non league journeyman route sadly but not many score infront of the Kop.

• Upvote 1

your optimism is arsenal fan-esque

(No Drift)

Was more tongue in cheek than anything :lol: that goal tho, brutal

/

Tonight's the kind of game you dont put money on, just sit back, relax and watch the premier league brand get what it deserves

On a side note was thinking about the prems 25 man squad rule. Swear that being introduced coincided with a drop in quality of English teams. National team looking way weaker as well.