Fabric Nightclub Shutdown

dub

Museum of London assembles £200m Smithfield project team

The Museum of London is advancing plans to build its new home in Smithfield Market as it seeks to appointment a professional engineering team

http://www.constructionenquirer.com/2016/09/01/museum-of-london-assembles-200m-smithfield-project-team/

Hated Fabric but still...a lot of history there.

Will never forget the time i went there wearing smart designer clothing and shoes (We was meant to go to another place but the ethnic quota had reached maximum capacity and we was dressed for that)

the amount of times i got approached for drugs was unheard of.

The amount of people you saw by them sinks/water fountains to grab water for their dizz.

amount of jaws swinging.

that place is a shithole ...but regardless. The agenda is in full affect.

• Upvote 3

Police and our government are such hypocrites anyway, cant regulate drugs effectively yet expect clubs too. They cant even keep prisons drug free ffs.

I used to work for a lot of these clubs and i knew it was bound to happen. Too much people want to make money which leads to corruption and drug deaths. The industry is full of drug abusers and people that are hell bent on making money anyway necessary careless of the environment it creates. Most people are in it for the short term not long term hence why they change their management every year.

I was touched by some nasty eastern european, I said to my partner who was with me someone keeps touching my bum when i was at the bar, so my partner stood back and watched to see who it was, it was this guy groping my ass then running away. He did it like 3 times before being caught, bouncers kicked him out quickly tho

When my partner left me to go toilet and bunch of weirdos jumped on me trying to get my number.. 

other than that it was OKAY I guess but never went back not into that type of music 

however isnt egg still open?