General Election 2017

Afroman

1 minute ago, Seydou said:

:lol: 

Ive heard the conspiracy theories.

This is new to me. You man trying to tell me Osama never took the heat for them towers?

/

i'm saying that there wasn't enough hard evidence to convict him in a court of law. I dunno if he was behind he himself was personally behind it.

Also

4) According to Hamid Mir (OBL's biographer who went to Afghanistan and interviewed members of Al-Qaeda):

“Privately they admitted everything. They said, they [who attacked on 9/11] are our brothers, but they said that “When the Americans kill Muslims in Sudan, they don’t admit that we are responsible for the attacks. When the Indians kill Kashmiris, they don’t admit that we have killed them. So now this is our turn. We have killed them and we are not going to admit that.”

Then Osama was on video admitting the attacks,

Didnt have to convict him of that...

being oart of al quadia is enough 

have man in Guantanamo straight

massive cover up with his death anyways 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Platinum50 said:

Defo fishy stuff with his death. Dead men don't tell tales & he would have never ever been put on trial imo that is within the realm of fantasy. The daemz would never allow that

Swear he has big links with bush and the CIA 

??

On the otherhand

I guess he feels he didn't need Labours help to unlock his own potential? I think it's just pandering anyways to secure the non white vote. White working class males are the worst performing in education, but I guess he ain't arsed about unlocking theirs lol.

• Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I guess he feels he didn't need Labours help to unlock his own potential? I think it's just pandering anyways to secure the non white vote. White working class males are the worst performing in education, but I guess he ain't arsed about unlocking theirs lol.

You know I dunno how he hasn't span his education thing to resonate with white working class people. Imo that is the biggest issue them man face ...whether they know it or not is another question though

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Platinum50 said:

You know I dunno how he hasn't span his education thing to resonate with white working class people. Imo that is the biggest issue them man face ...whether they know it or not is another question though

Absolutely agree

Maad

Corbyn stuck in this London bubble an livin in the past a little.

Unlock potential?  Vapid

its incredibly frustrating that all these minds come together to come up with this shit

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Drift said:

Pandering to less than 10% of the population - a big chunk of which either don't vote or are hardcore tory voting Indians ain't helping anyone. 

We don't think of ourselves as lost puppies needing daddy Corbyn to save us

It's them Guardian reading types that love to believe this

Must be their vote that he's after

5 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

We don't think of ourselves as lost puppies needing daddy Corbyn to save us

It's them Guardian reading types that love to believe this

Must be their vote that he's after

You sound like a coon in this post. And a faggot in all your other posts

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Absolutely agree

Maad

Corbyn stuck in this London bubble an livin in the past a little.

Unlock potential?  Vapid

its incredibly frustrating that all these minds come together to come up with this shit

Black people live outside London. People are chatting shit if youre black and you have a problem with that statement Corbs made

7 hours ago, Platinum50 said:

The media are already killing him with the aloof and elitist caricature, last thing he can be seen to be doing is speaking down on the white working class in any way.