General Election 2017

Afroman

Theresa May’s new chief of staff has signalled that the Government will look again at austerity and its Brexit plans.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-austerity-brexit-plans-uk-leave-eu-hard-soft-latest-tax-cuts-welfare-benefit-a7787001.html

Mad.

All that talk about "magic money tree".

So lucky they have the media on their side. Their incompetence would sink them for a generation in any other country.

• Upvote 1

Did Theresa May need to go to the Queen so soon after the election?

was the election all setup around the Queens speech or did they set the date when the election was set?

no idea how it even works, she cant have thought it was gonna be an easy election and just booked the date thee and then

if she delayed seeing the queen would the speech be later

50 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

She needed to see the queen straight after the election to ask permission to form a government. If she hadn't then she would've been expected to resign. 

The queen's speech is basically when all of the MPs vote on the new legislations proposed by the new government.  

Hmm did Cameron do it straight away when he needed the Lib Dems? I know its not a coalition, but still, seems to me like she just decides whats gonna happen then asks people to make it happen. rather than asking what needs to happen then implementing it

8 hours ago, Afroman said:

pmsl

Anyone who went through the education system has been groomed to be a liberal left wing? 

Yea don't worry I'm not surprised a guy like you or any of your other left leaning cronies on here would deny it. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/10565264/Left-wing-thinking-still-prevails-in-schools.html

• Downvote 3

7 hours ago, Seydou said:

:lmao:

All I see is negs on his posts.

Gambino, your blackfriends. Are they anything like those guys in that video you posted?

What are the guys in the video like?

If you are asking me do they get angry at young innocent children being murdered then yes, they are exactly like that.

• Downvote 2

• Upvote 5

• Upvote 1

well that blows away the myth that the young people who voted for labour were freeloaders and less educated. 

my sister got some swanky job recently, almost 6 figures and for the first time she voted tory... said corbin was gonna tax the shit out of everyone. 

since she got her job shes like a black gambino. 

• Upvote 6