Greatest Actor

Davicious X

Lol

First name that should pop up is Daniel Day Lewis. Nothing greater in our lifetime

How does a man disappear for years, come back for one movie and scoop the Oscars. How?

About Denzel, don't piss man off. Early Denzel was good with different roles. Since training day all he's played is.. just Denzel :|

Jake Gyllenhaall (Range)

Daniel Day Lewis (consistency/intensity)

Leo Dicaprio (intensity)

Denzel Washington (powerful)

Anthony Hopkins (intensity/chilling)

The thing is some actors are not selective when choosing a screenplay or working with directors and so the amount of shit they have done i cant rate them.

Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, Jack Nicholson, Samuel Jackson etc. 

2 minutes ago, james00 said:

Will has more range but i don't know if he can deliver a more powerful performance.

Compare persuit of happiness, ali, seven pounds to the  hurricane, malcom x, glory

Good comparison, would those roles be suited for Will, I don't know. I can see Malcolm though. He did manage Ali quite well. Saying that, Denzel would've killed Pursuit of Happiness.

Just now, Thizz said:

Will Smith hasn't had a good film in about 10 years 

As I said, his selection of movies have been awful.

Will Smiths more powerful performances are just good within the context of Will's normal acting. Don't think they've been really good when you compare them to the actors mentioned in this thread.

Edward Norton and Christian Bale are two of my personal favourites. Norton supposed be a nutter to work with in real life, which is why I think he doesn't get as many roles these days.