Youtube reaction videos [uk music vids]

Agony

20 hours ago, Agony said:

Can't remember his name but there was another guy that was playing tunes to people in the street and Fredo and other rappers was getting some good reactions.

This is what I was talking about. In general I'm happy to see Fredo putting the ends on the map.

20 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

If the beat bangs and there's autotune...more time americans cant tell the difference.

E.g.

@Agony

thats my man from California innit

i like his jawns, tooblunt and this one gassed yout with a bajan accent i forget his name

/

We both speak English but them American man don't speak our language even if we speak theirs

90% of bars and references are flying over their heads

would love to see all the others they edit out gunning

This just popped up on my timeline and seems kinda relevant to this thread.

Never heard of the youtubers he's taking about but he's basically calling them out for jumping on the wave to build up their views and subscribers and treating it like a feeder club. 

Fredo has good clarity in his delivery though obviously being from west and living closer to the queen he has better cadence and received pronunciation so Americans can understand his bars better, unlike those grime mcs from east back in the day with the unintelligible poverty bars on radio sounding like they are spitting  whilst gargling a bag of marbles.  things have changed for sure 

• Like 3

ye i hear that but fam i mean 1) mad cynical/defeatist to just shrug and say it's the music industry and 2) the "music industry" we have (if you could even call it) aint gonna go nowhere if the main players are cooking views, paying for reaction vids and other fuckery

12 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

What did posty do before grime daily,  was he legit? I wouldn't employ him, he wouldn't be able to pass any interviews. his standard of spoken English is very low touching the floor almost . 

@Grafter if this is the amount of self hate n disdain u think i have for my fellow niggas then u r very much mistaken

1 hour ago, MGEEZ said:

That's just business bro like you said. 

It's not really unintegral.

Same way some ppl might pay magazines for a feature etc

I agree. Its fair play

1 hour ago, local said:

Basic supply n demand 

if you lot hadn't clicked a reaction vid before then YouTube wouldn't be shoving more at you

Trus me. I never see these

Side note: im now into Dominican trap because sound cloud took me there

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, cambridgebanteer said:

What did posty do before grime daily,  was he legit? I wouldn't employ him, he wouldn't be able to pass any interviews. his standard of spoken English is very low touching the floor almost . 

:/

What the fuck does "is he legit" mean?

Are you asking is he allowed to work in this country?

So, you'd employ based on how someone sounds?

5 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Fredo has good clarity in his delivery though obviously being from west and living closer to the queen he has better cadence and received pronunciation so Americans can understand his bars better, unlike those grime mcs from east back in the day with the unintelligible poverty bars on radio sounding like they are spitting  whilst gargling a bag of marbles.  things have changed for sure 

:lol::lol:

Nines and Skrapz also have HD deliveries.

Compare that to them KS2 drill rappers from Souf and Affs speaking pidjin in East.

• Like 1