Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kerser

Sexual Bucket Lists

Recommended Posts

Trashy morons

 

"Gta do thug life" ya 

Smh

/

Never forget when this Italian woman asked me

"Is it true what they say about black guys?"

I said yh just cos why not. Shes either in for a shit surprise or not

She was like "yesss i knew it, because my cousin is with a black guy an whenever I see her she always has a smile on her face and I always think this must be why"

Yh yh yh, probably...?

Also a white male colleague of mine mentions black d*cks and circulates memes where the punch line is big black d*cks amongst his friends(not gay) 

Actually the more I think about it, its either fetishism or threat when it comes to black male genitalia. And for certain people like these podcast weirdos its a bit obsessive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Lieutenant said:

In my experience white British men seem to have a weird infatuation with a black mans genitalia. Particularly in football/lad culture.

OMG FAM THIS 

and overall physical size/ stature 

every time i go out soem white don is like cor your  big fella arent ya and words to that effect 

then every so now and again a joke about having a big penis also comes into play especially at work 

i dont understand it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw oloni's name and already knew what topic her tweet was going to be about. 

One minute she is riding the black men are thrash train, next minute she SJW.

This ain't news flash anyway. Not something we didn't know before.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kerser said:

 

 

ive listened to this podcast before 

all shes done is given them promo 

and we fetish white women all the time 

black woman going in for black men when we dont actually care 

if they want to fetish us so be it #ISTILLBEAT 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

ive listened to this podcast before 

all shes done is given them promo 

and we fetish white women all the time 

black woman going in for black men when we dont actually care 

if they want to fetish us so be it #ISTILLBEAT 

woah woah woah 

im listening to this particular episode now 

i retract my previous post 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it really that deep? I dislike black girls like Oloni to put it lightly, and before anyone starts with the self hate shit, my own sisters are nothing like these dumb girls and the likes of Oloni don’t represent all black women. Now their new word to throw around is ‘fetish’ to explain the basic attraction that exists between black men and women from outside Africa. These dumb women are just overcompensating in so many blatant ways smh.....

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Certain people like to pick and choose when theyre down for the cause. 

 

That podcast was disgusting though. Women degrading themselves on a podcast for the following. Gonna end up old and alone with a destroyed womb from all the morning after pills and abortions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

OMG FAM THIS 

and overall physical size/ stature 

every time i go out soem white don is like cor your  big fella arent ya and words to that effect 

then every so now and again a joke about having a big penis also comes into play especially at work 

i dont understand it 

They deeply (pause) envy the African man’s third leg ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Some men dont have any self worth

No surprises

For the beat? Not wifeing?

 I'm not desperate but yo if it's on a plate and she wants "road" then...

giphy.webp

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

ive listened to this podcast before 

all shes done is given them promo 

and we fetish white women all the time 

black woman going in for black men when we dont actually care 

if they want to fetish us so be it #ISTILLBEAT 

Theyre not going in for black men less be hones they just doing up lip service as usual

Different men will fetishize different women of all colours types shapes and sizes and visa versa this is normal human behaviour imo

Next I'm gonna be getting told I'm skinny so I shouldn't thrive off thick joints 8-)

Maddest ting is half of these internet femmenoir caricatures have white partners themselves ffs case in point that kelechi or whatever her name is

Nonsense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lets not try and act like we dont fetishizing white woman

would never wife

only for the beat

/

still waiting for the day i do some slavery role play with a white milf

"fuck me you negro!"

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Seydou said:

For the beat? Not wifeing?

 I'm not desperate but yo if it's on a plate and she wants "road" then...

giphy.webp

Each to their own

Whats ur opinion on white men fetishising black women and a black woman lappin it up? For the beat?

Jus cos it's "only a beat" doesn't mean you shouldn't value your body

And lets be clear. Physical preferences are totally different to fetishism based on racial stereotypes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

woah woah woah 

im listening to this particular episode now 

i retract my previous post 

 

 

i reinstate my previous previous post 

you can fetish me if you like if i want to beat

but all this talk of  'he was real black like a thug black'  and aligning ghetto/ basketball with black men is what i cant fuck with 

this oloni ting need not pipe up for us black men when we didnt ask her to 

if sarah from work wants my D because she thinks i will blow her back out and make her feel it in her ribs then so be it 

we aint wifeying you lot same way 

(this doesn apply to me anyway as i am in a comitted relationship)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Each to their own

Whats ur opinion on white men fetishising black women and a black woman lappin it up? For the beat?

Jus cos it's "only a beat" doesn't mean you shouldn't value your body

And lets be clear. Physical preferences are totally different to fetishism based on racial stereotypes

this is the 2018 cardi b mentality 

why are you equating the male mantra of its just a beat with a female mindset  

its not just a beat for you lot though is it (well it shouldnt be unless you are a hoe) 

if a white man fetishes a black woman and they 'lap it up' them women are hoes 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Social Media false flag

This "Oloni" character is most probably part of the marketing team for these slores. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wavant said:

I cant give those types the time of day tbh.

Personally I don't want them near me.

*beats chest* I am a man.

Fam

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wavant said:

I cant give those types the time of day tbh.

Personally I don't want them near me.

*beats chest* I am a man.

i was never a snow bunny lover like that 

but how would you know that they are 'those types'

sophie from HR isnt goint to let you know that shes down for the D because you have a deep voice and may play basketball on fridays 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

i was never a snow bunny lover like that 

but how would you know that they are 'those types'

sophie from HR isnt goint to let you know that shes down for the D because you have a deep voice and may play basketball on fridays 

 

They often let it out at events & work socials 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×