Tablet Thread (Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak etc)

jcee

C/s supermalt.

My company sells a tablet pc but at a fraction of the cost of the ipad and offers ALOT more all round. There is no compromise on functionality, styling and performance.

Oh and mine has a usb port plus a few other extras at an additional although minimal.

image004kz.jpg

image001ejw.jpg

Disclaimer: This wasn't a sells pitch. I'm good thanks.

/

But hey, Apple are running the industry so bwoy. It is what it is for now.

lets not pretend that apple dont make good products

the same way people said the iPhone was hype blah blah blah,

this thing is gonna be beastly, some of the apps they can produce are gonna be too much,

don't get it twisted apple really are that company at revolutionising lifestyles and existing products.

gonna wait for 2nd generation still,

apple defo make good products my ipod is my bessie mate and i will be copping a macbook soon, BUT part of me personally is slightly analogue and hate it when i see consumerism like this epesh when it's rammed down my throat

I don't get who it's aimed at other than people who like the cool factor.

For business people it is no good because you can't run more than one app at a time and as a replacement for a laptop it's pointless because it doesn't support flash, I just don't see the point of it over an ipod touch or an iphone.

For business people it is no good because you can't run more than one app at a time and as a replacement for a laptop it's pointless because it doesn't support flash, I just don't see the point of it over an ipod touch or an iphone.

look at who made this thread. thats who its aimed at.

• Upvote 6

I cussed it then my cousin copped it and hacked it to get free apps

with free apps it is a amazing piece of technology

An amazing piece of technology that doesn't allow me to go between a browser and word without opening and shutting down each program?

What type of apps?

dude u delusional, this thing has changed the game for the netbook market , for the better, its easy to read a newspaper in the morning, quick to write and check your e-mail, play a game or watch a movie on plane, easy web browsing. The quality of the screen enables you to watch movies more clearly. Next yr it will be able to run more than one app at a time. Business people especially marketing/design and stock brokers will embrace this product,

if the ipad is too expensive for you wait for android tablet, don’t buy a tablet running windows 7, and if do decide to buy a ipad buy next yr

I cussed it then my cousin copped it and hacked it to get free apps

with free apps it is a amazing piece of technology

An amazing piece of technology that doesn't allow me to go between a browser and word without opening and shutting down each program?

What type of apps?

Games... Apps sheeeiitt I dunno at the end of the day they were good apps and they were free

dude u delusional, this thing has changed the game for the netbook market , for the better, its easy to read a newspaper in the morning, quick to write and check your e-mail, play a game or watch a movie on plane, easy web browsing. The quality of the screen enables you to watch movies more clearly. Next yr it will be able to run more than one app at a time. Business people especially marketing/design and stock brokers will embrace this product,

if the ipad is too expensive for you wait for android tablet, don’t buy a tablet running windows 7, and if do decide to buy a ipad buy next yr

Delusional how?

Easy access to email, easy browsing and watching movies aren't impressive to me in 2010. How can it replace netbooks for business when it doesn't have basic features such as a webcam (video conferencing), the ability to use CDs/usb sticks/hard drives etc.

Why next year until it can multi task like it's a mind blowing feature to look forward to, taking people for PS3 owners with that bullshit.

Apple take the piss and people like you swallow their bullshit, when they add features like a camera and a usb slot to the ipad V2 people will be going crazy at how much they've improved when in truth they're giving you wtf you should have got for £600 in the first place.

• Upvote 4

Delusional how?

Easy access to email, easy browsing and watching movies aren't impressive to me in 2010. How can it replace netbooks for business when it doesn't have basic features such as a webcam (video conferencing), the ability to use CDs/usb sticks/hard drives etc.

Why next year until it can multi task like it's a mind blowing feature to look forward to, taking people for PS3 owners with that bullshit.

Apple take the piss and people like you swallow their bullshit, when they add features like a camera and a usb slot to the ipad V2 people will be going crazy at how much they've improved when in truth they're giving you wtf you should have got for £600 in the first place.

Have to agree, look at the iphone 3g, going nuts cos it can do MMS ?? the 1st one shud have been able to do it

Lol at all the negs in here.

Its usually people who dont own any of apples products that moan about the pricing and how 'overrated' it all is. Each to their own.

If its not your money being spent why do you care.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you have an ipod, you have a iphone, you have a macbook.......Now I get why the three noted equipment can be useful, but what will the ipad fullfill? Serious question

Guest Esquilax

Its usually people who dont own any of apples products that moan about the pricing and how 'overrated' it all is. Each to their own.

So you have an ipod, you have a iphone, you have a macbook.......Now I get why the three noted equipment can be useful, but what will the ipad fullfill? Serious question

The iPhone is fantastic, I'm using it to post right now, and it's seamlessly impressive and simple.

I used adobe Photoshop artist or whatever on the work one yesterday and the screen is pretty immaculate. Not just intuitive and responsive but also really aesthetically pleasing.

I do agree with most criticisms in this thread though like no USB, flash, cam etc but they're not really things i'd personally use it for. More an app ting wenimere, long distance flights, writing etc etc

I'm gonna see if I can blag one from apple, f*ck paying

• Downvote 4

The iPhone is fantastic, I'm using it to post right now, and it's seamlessly impressive and simple.

I used adobe Photoshop artist or whatever on the work one yesterday and the screen is pretty immaculate. Not just intuitive and responsive but also really aesthetically pleasing.

I do agree with most criticisms in this thread though like no USB, flash, cam etc but they're not really things i'd personally use it for. More an app ting wenimere, long distance flights, writing etc etc

I'm gonna see if I can blag one from apple, f*ck paying

British%20Gas.jpg

It is a ripoff, waste of money, overhyped just because of a few adverts & the brand name. If you want to waste money just to be cool, this is for you.

It's like people get a touch after they get an iphone, pretty stupid really.

• Upvote 3

Guest Esquilax

I think people should reserve judgement before they reply to my posts with pictures of various gas suppliers.

Give it a go, they'll have on at the apple store; if you like it, buy it, if not, don't, it's cool..

The Gadget Show did a comparison with iPad, the Archos version and another one that I can't remember, but essentially the iPad came out on top

I'll try and find it..