Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Luv Doc

The Pullout method

102 posts in this topic

Who uses this?Have you used this on a regular sex link?Do you use it on your woman?Apart from the threat of catching an STI, if you are in a stable relationship for a long period, it is an effective method.Women, do you use this method or the thought of your mans semen in you is a turn on so use the pill?Disclaimer: Only use it if having a baby with said girl is potentially on the cards at a later date or you don't mind.Discuss

Who uses this?Have you used this on a regular sex link?Do you use it on your woman?Apart from the threat of catching an STI, if you are in a stable relationship for a long period, it is an effective method.Women, do you use this method or the thought of your mans semen in you is a turn on so use the pill?Disclaimer: Only use it if having a baby with said girl is potentially on the cards at a later date or you don't mind.Discuss
3127clh.jpgdont ever stop posting man

i cant help myself i love bussin in womensuch a turn on

It dont work but I dont like cumming in ramdom chicks is psychological thing more than anything woking one ting this bareback pulled out and cum went all over her bed she had to clean it off with tissue and got pissed that I never cum inside herWhen I cum in you and then u go off to the bathroom is that the women cleaning up the excess cum from her vag I never ask

luv docs questions always remind of the ones them wierdos ask chicks in them chat rooms on chris hansens how to catch a pred

My girl has 1 Uni friend who uses this method.She is pregnant with her 2nd child.

previous 14 pager on this topic/
It dont work but I dont like cumming in ramdom chicks is psychological thing more than anything woking one ting this bareback pulled out and cum went all over her bed she had to clean it off with tissue and got pissed that I never cum inside herWhen I cum in you and then u go off to the bathroom is that the women cleaning up the excess cum from her vag I never ask
if You buss into them there's always a leakage anyway, this would happen either waydon't Your girls normally go to the bathroom after anywaywhen i do it i like to do it on their back, then refuse to get them tissue. seeing a girl walk off while cum drips down her back>>>>>

My girl has 1 Uni friend who uses this method.She is pregnant with her 2nd child.
This sums it up

always saw no point as it doesnt stop pregnancy first time i went to f*ck one girl i know and i said i didnt have a dom and she was like jjust pull out alarm bells rang

I maintain the opinion Justin has been on these forums since he was 12-13 and if I'm wrong I demand he tells me which company he's an engineer for so I can steer clear of their products.

This is how I rock with my girlWe have had no babies thus far so c/s Justin

and this guy is a rocket scientistsmfh

This is how I rock with my girlWe have had no babies thus far so c/s Justin
cs this method has worked for mea girl i was doin for 2 years, she never got pregnant, one time i buss inside her she got pregnant (miscarried)i also used this method with a girl whos virginity i took, was fine.obviously this method can only be used with certain girls, should really be limited to the wife.

you just been kind of lucky tbh/condolences on the miscarriage

and this guy is a rocket scientistsmfh
:D

Anyone who uses this as a form of contraception is an idiot.

You gotta do it in conjuction with her fertility calender.Been doing it with my girl for a while.If she got pregnant I wouldn't mind anyway

justin is so special.... i cant beleive you're an engineer stillyou sound like a guy who works in CSI...dead bodiesthem ones that will perve a dead woman's tits and pum and get off on it

I've tried this method but when the ting is mad sloppy I don't know how much faith I have in myself to think logically and withdraw