Do you tan?

Skola

I'm mixed but my complexion is pretty much white. I tan slowly, I also burn.

My bro is ever so slightly darker than me and for some reason he doesn't burn at all (with no sun cream).

When I went to Spain with uni friends my (dark skin) Nigerian mate clocked he had a tan line and was so amazed with the fact that it happened.

not black

until i come back from holiday

di tan >

except my face factor 50 dnt wanna look sri lanken

I'm a milk chocolate guy and I brown nicely, I love that holiday glow. My skin after I've been in the sea >>

I burned and subsequently peeled once, but that was queuing for space mountain in straight sunlight for 4 hours+

I'm sure most people only peel because the wash the moisture out their skin swimming and then walk about in the sun

When i was in bulgaria there was a group (4) of black bruddas and they didn't touch 1 step outside in sunlight.. stayed in the free wi-fi lobby on there blackberries untill evening then got ready to go out etc.. they looked bored still, i was posted out there oiled up looking shiney as a motherf*cker doing different kinda dives in that pool

vitamin D is a must though

and the darker you are the harder it is for you to get it

so dont I understand why black people dont "lounge" in the sun when on holiday

also guys who dont use sun protection and spend the whole week topless at the beach

When i was in bulgaria there was a group (4) of black bruddas and they didn't touch 1 step outside in sunlight.. stayed in the free wi-fi lobby on there blackberries untill evening then got ready to go out etc.. they looked bored still, i was posted out there oiled up looking shiney as a motherf*cker doing different kinda dives in that pool

:lol: / maybe its people who grew up in african where the way of life is 'if you sit in the sun, you will get sick'

lol.. grown black men tanning now? ok

Tanning doesn't = Lounging in the sun

lounging in the sun tho is such a relaxing feeling

vitamin D is a must though

and the darker you are the harder it is for you to get it

so dont I understand why black people dont "lounge" in the sun when on holiday

also guys who dont use sun protection and spend the whole week topless at the beach

mmm...i only put some factor 15 on my face, neck, ears and shoulders...