Nines

Flojo

But will he blow?

Apart from wretch (who doesnt even talk crud) what uk rapper has really 'blown' though

Most he'll get is dat show doe

Can only imagine what comments the yanks will come up with if a video of his goes on worldstar

he got a mill views on one sb video

no other road rapper comin close to them numbers

K Koke was and stil is doing dem numbers an more

Maybe. But the game is shady, we all know why Krept and Konan's Otis vid got pulled...Numbers lie.

Koke still has that struggle sound to his voice on tunes with Rita Ora, I can't take the ting seriously. His collab with Rita was better than Nines' ting with Tulisa though, delivery was weak.

K-Koke will do some sales though, plus he's a certain for any Live Nation shows in the near future (Wireless etc.).

Nines has the potential to blow, but it's gonna take some serious networking for him to get where he needs to be. Part of me wishes Jay (or Ty-Ty) and his A&R staff had listened to Nines stuff instead of Koke's...I think Nines only really stepped up his output when he see Koke get the deal. Koke had more content out there, though...So it goes.