Nines

Flojo

been on repeat last few days still

I like him for the same reason I like that chi stuff

he is actually doing what he spits about and these days I don't wanna hear someone gassin anout what work they have put in, this is 2014

Got to the point where I would rather listen to someone mediocre that's real than listen to someone sick chatting shit

same way I'd rather listen to reese over rawse

I'd rather listen to nines over young tef.

I like a couple Nines tracks, don't get it twis

CR is a certified banger for instance, obv

But its not about 'falling in love with the realness' when the guys shit

Nines has zero charisma, no life in his music, and raps like your one shy friend saying thank you when your mumzy's just put dinner on the table for him

Reese maybe shit from a hip hop purists point of view, but tracks like Us and Savage make man wanna take two draws and go into devilish mode

He may not have bars, but he's got flow, delivery, tone, intention and dare I say... swag

all of which Nines got None

some monotone stoner lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

But its not about 'falling in love with the realness' when the guys sh*t

Nines has zero charisma, no life in his music, and raps like your one shy friend saying thank you when your mumzy's just put dinner on the table for him

Reese maybe sh*t from a hip hop purists point of view, but tracks like Us and Savage make man wanna take two draws and go into devilish mode

He may not have bars, but he's got flow, delivery, tone, intention and dare I say... swag

some monotone stoner lol

can't be listening to all that ignorant chi shit all the time

after a while it all sounds the same 

Reese maybe sh*t from a hip hop purists point of view, but tracks like Us and Savage make man wanna take two draws and go into devilish mode

some monotone stoner lol

this

some monotone stoner lol

can't be listening to all that ignorant chi sh*t all the time

after a while it all sounds the same

Well obviously

• Upvote 1

His lack of charisma and effort is the whole point.

Some of you don't get it, his style and monotone voice suits him, not every rapper can be animated.

Maybe you should stick to idolizing them Chiraq rappers, me i'd rather listen to something closer to home.

some monotone stoner lol

LMAO idiot, you sound like one of those 'Noisey' editors, hispter trash.

• Upvote 1

some monotone stoner lol

LMAO idiot, you sound like one of those 'Noisey' editors, hispter trash.

lol when ppl cant think of an intelligent response so draw for the 'ur just a hispter anyway'<<<