UK Heatwave latest: Up to 760 killed and total may double as temperatures above 30C are set to continue

Alejandro Sosa

neither can i... only guyman heats i can remember were of the years between 2001 - 2006

Was a good summer, wed just finished year 11 so had the long summer holidays, whole year went newquay folling our schools tradition and then just caused madness for what seemed like months.

Good times

Was in Newquay same Summer

• Upvote 1

neither can i... only guyman heats i can remember were of the years between 2001 - 2006

Was a good summer, wed just finished year 11 so had the long summer holidays, whole year went newquay folling our schools tradition and then just caused madness for what seemed like months.

Good times

Was in Newquay same Summer

it was so good, think we stayed at sunnyside camp site.

had a little club thing there :lol:

we were getting so fucked going to all the different caravans and then everynight we'd end up fighting with all the bristol lot

Bloody hell the amount of 10-14 year olds wearing ridiculous hot pants is disturbing

It doesnt matter because slavery happened and women couldnt vote in the past

Yea trust, unlike our oppressed muslim women the liberated and free british women are allowed to walk around with their shorts up their fanny crack and bum cheek hanging out.

Seriously though im literally seeing fanny shape on road, im a fan of the female figure but its getting out of hand.

Weathers nice still! Weird I used to hate the heat back in the day now I'm on it

Some sexy 16/17 year old was clocking me hard, made me think I would beat a young ting no qualms

/

Feel sorry the Muslim women fully covered up in this heat, puss must be reek fam

not as much as them tings with the shorts and panties stuffed right up there crack

seen some wet patches recently

dont know if its sweat or a bit of leakage 

dont wanna know either tbh

This seeing fanny shape on road aint just a summer ting

Bloody hell the amount of 10-14 year olds wearing ridiculous hot pants is disturbing

It doesnt matter because slavery happened and women couldnt vote in the past

Yea trust, unlike our oppressed muslim women the liberated and free british women are allowed to walk around with their shorts up their fanny crack and bum cheek hanging out.

Seriously though im literally seeing fanny shape on road, im a fan of the female figure but its getting out of hand.

T