FIFA 16 NEWS

Tee

It's a horrible thing imo

Trying to play football will = your ball getting intercepted or not getting through.  It doesn't suit people who play short passes along the midfield unless you're passing sideways.

This game will be about through balls and crossing.  Sweaty players will resort to just doing through balls as they don't have brains to play smart.

Driven passes in short spaces only work with the elite players.  (messi, ronaldo zlatan etc)

It's like playing with random in clubs, their passing was shocking.  Now imagine Iniesta doing that :lol:

• Upvote 1

It's a horrible thing imo

Trying to play football will = your ball getting intercepted or not getting through.  It doesn't suit people who play short passes along the midfield unless you're passing sideways.

This game will be about through balls and crossing.  Sweaty players will resort to just doing through balls as they don't have brains to play smart.

Driven passes in short spaces only work with the elite players.  (messi, ronaldo zlatan etc)

It's like playing with random in clubs, their passing was shocking.  Now imagine Iniesta doing that :lol:

THE PHILOSOPHY

THEY KNEW

Nas-it-was-written-music-album.jpg

the kneejerk from me is immense. i can't fuck with this game. defo aint copping. my whole game is possession play, i don't even use wingers. this game is anti tiki taka

might have to be pes for me this year you know

That's what i've been saying.

It's completely the opposite how i'm used to play.   

Nah

Game is clean.  Changed my mind.   Best Fifa in ages!

Don't use the run button and just dribble

This is how noah used to play clubs pmsl

Clubs next week

/

Game is about players with tek vs crossers

Guy just running down the line and crossing, nothing you can do, easy goal.

• Upvote 1

It wasn't £34 when I saw that deal(some time last week) slightly more like £36 but I got it. Installing now.

/

On a side note is there a setting which switches off an xbox after an hour of inactivity cos I'm pretty sure my xbox has an issue. Randomly turns itself off if my controller's off and I leave it on a static screen for 40+ minutes (never timed it specifically).

It wasn't £34 when I saw that deal(some time last week) slightly more like £36 but I got it. Installing now.

/

On a side note is there a setting which switches off an xbox after an hour of inactivity cos I'm pretty sure my xbox has an issue. Randomly turns itself off if my controller's off and I leave it on a static screen for 40+ minutes (never timed it specifically).

Yeah

You can set the time for it to go off

Mines 6 hours

Check in settiongs

I dunno whether any of you man took this up, but the games ready for download now still

Downloading now.

Can't play till 24th

got mine from us store

so can play today