Theodore........

Nah Blud I

Fucking prick. 

27 now, pace GONE. Failed as a striker and hasnt learnt a thing after 10 years on the wing. Wenger needs to take the blame as well, should have shut down this striker talk in 2006. 

Chamberlain should take note and dead all this central talk. 

• Upvote 7

'I believe [Walcott] has all the ingredients to become a great striker,' said Wenger. 

'He has the quality of the runs, he is a very intelligent player and he's a good finisher.

'He's not a great defender, so I believe to use his runs in the final third could be very efficient. 

'Scoring goals and playing there will give confidence and slowly convince him, maybe, he can be absolutely fantastic there.

'On the flank, today, you need to do so much defensive work that you lose a lot of his qualities. I don't rule it out, but for me I will use him more up front.'

Fuck off 

The issue Walcott has is that he definitely can't hold up play, he can't link up play and his movement when playing at centre forward is all a little too obvious, it amazes me that a player with his pace who has played all across the three forward positions goes centrally and stays so central.

Showed his class with his goal yesterday.

Top quality player.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like Theo - just seems like such a nice humble guy and I want him to win .. 

but I won't be convinced until he produces this form for a whole season consistently like how neymar, messi and Suarez do.

patches here and there is not good enough, might win us the league if everyone else's is firing, but for himself as a player I want him to have at least 1 consistent season.

His problem is outside of these purple patches he is HORRIBLE.

Can't control a football, no positional sense, cowardly play and child-like decision making,

The 2 England games were a nice preview for what to expect from him once this team hits the annual Winter Collapse.

• Upvote 1