Getting Up Early Gang

JOHN DOE

Well my right eye is f*ckED. I'm so upset because i've got a meeting in a couple of hrs. ARGGGHHHHHH!So after I got to this meeting which I know they'll be staring at this eye im gona go jam in the hospital an see whats goin on!Why me?!! :angry:
Whats wrong with it?Well I'll be watching Arsenal tonight.Hopefully I will sleep after the match for 365 days and wake up with an alright life.
Turns out its just a sty but to be honest I dnt believe them, lol. They gave eye drops so we'll see.

This is the early morning edition of Staying Up Late Goons. It's for those that have to get up early for whatever reason.What are you ooooooon?Wake up late?Drop your toast?Missed the bus?Traffic on your route?Tell usssssssssssss.I was supposed to leave the house 30 seconds ago but I'm waiting for stuff to transfer to my phone so that I don't kill myself on the train. Taking f*ck*ng ages!(This might work, dunno how many people wake up early)Please don't post in here after 9... Just ain't early! By the way...FMS.