Getting Up Early Gang

JOHN DOE

I'm feeling as brilliant as always today.Started the morning with my regular smoothie which today included blue berries, honey, whey protein, strawberry yogurt, almonds, milk, apple, banana and a few cheaky grapes. To keep all that down 3 slices of whole meal bread.Got an early meeting and then I can work on project all day in relative peace while picking my nose and twiddling my thumbs. Great.

001 you c*nt, now I want you to be demodded even more. As if I wanted this merged with a 6 month old topic!? Are you slow or something?!
i lie, he merged it cos i made the wednesday one. got some vendetta wit me, batty bwoy ting if u ask me.some f*ckery name aswell. this is a daytime thread fool
and he locked the bday threadharsh

001 you c*nt, now I want you to be demodded even more. As if I wanted this merged with a 6 month old topic!? Are you slow or something?!
i lie, he merged it cos i made the wednesday one. got some vendetta wit me, batty bwoy ting if u ask me.some f*ckery name aswell. this is a daytime thread fool
and he locked the bday threadharsh
been acting like a prick since everyone rebelled against him n TF.

:lol: Its all the same thing.The thread name is the from the earliest topic. Why does it matter if the topic merged with is 6 months old?There was a Tuesday and Weds thread then Thursday comes you wanna create a long thread of your own? Then oppose the merger because its not you with a long thread to your name. If you must know I merged the topics of the links posted in your topic. Bump the same topic each day and cool. Stop bawl like one big gyal pickney. And want me de-modded all you want. I'm one of the only people doing suttin in this roomLol @ me having a vendetta against you nino. Just because your FBO and post a lot now it doesnt make you a somebody. Your just any guy with a green name and high post countWhats everyone on today?