Getting Up Early Gang

JOHN DOE

nah its true we have already well and truely lostall thats left now is....nothin really lol, uni is goin to be pie because u'll have a macdonalds degree like everyone else, the economy is gettin f*cked and that 3.8 interest ain't goin to to wonders on 24 grand debt in 3 years timejust leave now and start workwords of the true optimist

nah its true we have already well and truely lostall thats left now is....nothin really lol, uni is goin to be pie because u'll have a macdonalds degree like everyone else, the economy is gettin f*cked and that 3.8 interest ain't goin to to wonders on 24 grand debt in 3 years timejust leave now and start workwords of the true optimist
LmaoI was thinkin ofleaving I really cannot be bothered anymore BUT I want to be a clinical psychologist :(I need to find out a way for me to become one without college. I need google.

basically locking off links today as I have found the girl for me took a few years but i am so sure
wow gratz go dinky one true love!@ Natyeh im going to a psychologist don't watch that, 6 years time and 50 grand debt, but ill be a member of the british psychological societythats if i get 1sts for 3 years AND pass there 3 year courseoh yeh lol stick to college pull your finger out college is the biggest n easiest ponce in the world

Shyone to the mick.A lil' job-hunting, sorting some things out for uni, gonna go for a jog afetr watching The Dark Knight, a some core training, and other sh*t. Busy day if I stay focused actually.
Dont worry about that ting, did it my damn self!Need to sort a couple things out but I'll most prob end up saying this tomorrow. Need to finish one thing off as well which requires phoning Jamaica so thats after footie. May pass thru my bredrins to watch the match.Work ATM hoping that vip2 fairs better today like how I have less work to do than yesterday.

Was going to go for an interview at the o2, but after instinct told me to check my email, it turned out I had to email them to let them know that I wanted to turn up today. Luckily, there's an interview day tomorrow so I'll go to that.

At Sixth Form now just realised i can get on here... No teacher fot ICT so my bredrins playing last nights loganR.S then a free period, driving lesson laterLOL I'm 17 before anyone chats.
ur luckyhere in holland gotta be 18 to start driving lessons and 17half for theory..gona do that so im done with thatthen do drivin lessons at 18propa pisstake

At Sixth Form now just realised i can get on here... No teacher fot ICT so my bredrins playing last nights loganR.S then a free period, driving lesson laterLOL I'm 17 before anyone chats.
ur luckyhere in holland gotta be 18 to start driving lessons and 17half for theory..gona do that so im done with thatthen do drivin lessons at 18propa pisstake
yeh but ~THERE in holland u can walk into beautiful shops and buy some beautiful weedyou shouldn't be allowed much else IMO its so f*ckin unfair im goin to go cry now

I FOUND MY APARTMENT YESTERDAY!I can't explain how pleased I am.So I'm just sorting out the money I need to put down for it, then I'm going to sign some papers etc.Get this show on the road and out of this bloody house.

yeh but ~THERE in holland u can walk into beautiful shops and buy some beautiful weedyou shouldn't be allowed much else IMO its so f*ckin unfair im goin to go cry now
ROFLMFAO

going stratford ina minute come back home pump abit of weights slap up a couple youngas in my bits get rushed by their olders then im gonna go stock up on some frozen foods for when my rents go away. fml.
LMFAO