The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

I actually like track 21, been banging it for the past 2 days..Hes still sh*t thoe
>>>> Gigs life
snipez bit kils it.big choon.i think der needs to be a REAL uk hip hop thread, so everyone can just put up the good sh*t to seperate it from the fake sh*t.the gd uk hip hop doesnt get notice cos most uk hip hop is swag,fake and biting americans.

That song where he says, "Walk in the party, sporting Armani" I recognise the beat. Who's beat was it?
Pyrelli - Can't Be Asked
Pyrelli must be pissed that man owns his track
thas what im saying the majority of people are gonna think that Pyrelli is jumpin on Giggz beat lol

That song where he says, "Walk in the party, sporting Armani" I recognise the beat. Who's beat was it?
Pyrelli - Can't Be Asked
If you talkin about track 9 on the mixtape Its actually Stat Quo's beat - 'Here We Go'
Knew it was a Yank beat. I dont remember hearing any Pyrelli track 'cause he speaks like he has retardation more time.Infact I think I got that beat on one J-Armz mixtape and was banging the instro.

Guest PROFIT2
wtf is all the hype about this guy is swag he raps sooooooo slllloooooowww its anoyin waitin for his next bar for like 5 minsi have not heard that much from him but everyone says hes cold but i dont kow what there on about (trash)
leave em there on a hype cos he 'runs' south...he aint sh*t but he isnt all that dont worry you aint missing anything.hollowman...empty inside!

its the image/swagger/style dats carryin it, not so much bout the musical skills.its street music init, and ppl on road will like him cos they can relate, and there aint no resentment cos he is "supposed" to be real. i aint gonna comment opinion on dis cah i dont kno the facts, but his swagger is big.

wtf is all the hype about this guy is swag he raps sooooooo slllloooooowww its anoyin waitin for his next bar for like 5 minsi have not heard that much from him but everyone says hes cold but i dont kow what there on about (trash)
leave em there on a hype cos he 'runs' south...he aint sh*t but he isnt all that dont worry you aint missing anything.hollowman...empty inside!
he dont run south he run peckham