OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

What happen to dave? Was untouchable a few months ago until Brisco decided not to like him started questioning his income (ironic) etc then Sleezy copied now everyone does it....he was the camera guy, the guy who threw the last kick on victims bout to get airlifted to another forum after benig exposed etc, the guy that would jam by himself in high school but nobody touched because he was kool and you heard deep stories about his childhood but you would never acknowledge him outta skool when with a link cuz hed be chasing pigeons with his tie round his headsorta like dukie in a way you would talk to him on the DL but when you got home and your mum asked you who u was with u wudnt say Dave cuz you would get a few claps with the beltLow the guy though he got a tatoo of a forum you have all played a part in creating and maintainingThe guys on pills, not the sort of guy you wanna upset tbh could do himself serious harm
how you gonna say all that, but still try par it on the slyur worse than people directly parring.

What happen to dave? Was untouchable a few months ago until Brisco decided not to like him started questioning his income (ironic) etc then Sleezy copied now everyone does it....he was the camera guy, the guy who threw the last kick on victims bout to get airlifted to another forum after benig exposed etc, the guy that would jam by himself in high school but nobody touched because he was kool and you heard deep stories about his childhood but you would never acknowledge him outta skool when with a link cuz hed be chasing pigeons with his tie round his headsorta like dukie in a way you would talk to him on the DL but when you got home and your mum asked you who u was with u wudnt say Dave cuz you would get a few claps with the beltLow the guy though he got a tatoo of a forum you have all played a part in creating and maintainingThe guys on pills, not the sort of guy you wanna upset tbh could do himself serious harm
sorry mate, that was boring.c/s timebomb

What happen to dave? Was untouchable a few months ago until Brisco decided not to like him started questioning his income (ironic) etc then Sleezy copied now everyone does it....
no...... correction, YOU only took notice and found permission to take aim at him when YOUR role model brisco started to question him.dave has been sectioned by many on here from time when man unofficially has at least 400k postsfrom time he was calling himself luciferand so on.... #shortmemorylol@ anyone just being surprised now, and we all know dave doesnt give a f*ck so live your lives.

on a seriously note dave seems like a genuinely nice guy, and one guy who keeps it real amongst a lot of fake on here, i wish dave the best in life.
you lot take sh*t too far sometimesits just a sh*t tattoo
  • Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
No biggie, it will probably be covered with new tats in a few years.....c/s the batman tat.....
true but man has to start taking life seriously this simply wont domaybe he's being a stupid f*ck*ng prick i dont analyse too deeply, dave mustve been spoiled as a child i dont see any hunger in the way he conducts himselfchanging your name to xxx xxx xxxvip tatoogetting good side bad side tatted on your handsthe durrty bulk incident (man drank pure whey protein n never went gym until he gained 5 stone of flab)this latest gaffeshould bring out a gaffes dvd for next xmasc/s the batman tat tho
asdaksjdmsjadsadsadsoathe yout is entertaining. you gotta give him that.
i cant change how i am tbh, im jut like that i dont do it to impress others or to gain some points or what, just cos i genuinely want to do it, how can i tr0;ll gettin tatts on myself that just dumbmy thought process is wierd i understand that, but its just how i am, im happy with the way it is so i dont feel to change it, i appreciate it seems dumb at times but so be itthe tattoo isnt even a major issue, one 2 lulz at the most then i just get the e at the endall its showed me is when im rushing to make sure i check it first, it wont stop me getting morethis aint even directed at you, just the first post i quoted im speakin generally
  • Upvote 2

Guest Waka Flocka Dave
cnt b bothered to break this down but its 90% wrong, for one i was never really them bullyin types on the foum i usually kept it neutral

cnt b bothered to break this down but its 90% wrong, for one i was never really them bullyin types on the foum i usually kept it neutral
you got a job now, jus remember you was looking in the jobs thread a couple months ago