VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Another one from me, so I sat reading through Total Film's Furture 100 list today and they pointed out that all the following are all in the pipe lines for remakes, looking for Tanner's view on this since it's a horror movies or just anyone who has seen any of these;*A Nightmare On Elm Street (We have a trailer for this film already)*Suspiria*The Evil Dead*Hellraiser*Cannibal Holocaust*Mother's Day*The Funhouse*Piranha*The Monster Squad*Faces Of Death*The Crazies*The Stepfather*The Wolf man*Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (x2)*Night Of The Demons*PoltergeistAnd foreign cinema films*The Orphanage*Let The Right One In*MartyrsIf anyone has seen "Cannibal Holocaust" I can't see why this needs a remake, leave this one alone it's already gold and kicked up massive controversy when it first come out back in the 70s, people thought this was real!
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Another one from me, so I sat reading through Total Film's Furture 100 list today and they pointed out that all the following are all in the pipe lines for remakes, looking for Tanner's view on this since it's a horror movies or just anyone who has seen any of these;*A Nightmare On Elm Street (We have a trailer for this film already)*Suspiria*The Evil Dead*Hellraiser*Cannibal Holocaust*Mother's Day*The Funhouse*Piranha*The Monster Squad*Faces Of Death*The Crazies*The Stepfather*The Wolf man*Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (x2)*Night Of The Demons*PoltergeistAnd foreign cinema films*The Orphanage*Let The Right One In*MartyrsIf anyone has seen "Cannibal Holocaust" I can't see why this needs a remake, leave this one alone it's already gold and kicked up massive controversy when it first come out back in the 70s, people thought this was real!
could be great
cant remake that... it will be ruined... same with the evil dead

A night where I didn't know what to watch on tv, until I noticed "The Boy In The Stripped Pyjamas" been wanting to see this for quite some time and I must admit it was a really good film with such a sad ending, you knew what was coming but just it was sad to witness.I won't really go into it because I'm sure most people know what it is about.
Finished the book the other week so wanna check this out, although I find a lot of films pale in comparison to the books they are based on.

why would they want to remake Suspiria, it wont live up to the orignial

Guest WAVESURFER

Watched "The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford" last night. Tremendous film. Coupla people had told me it was really slowly paced, and that put them off it, but I didn't feel that at all. I thought it was gripping. Brad Pitt & Casey Affleck were both awesome.Also watched "Sugar" the other night, about a young Dominican guy who goes to America to play baseball. Don't be put off by the mention of baseball, it's not really about the sport as much as the character's struggle in a strange foreign country. It's a cracking film, check it out if you get the chance.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0990413/93% on Rottentomatoes, so you know I'm not lying.

Hate Hollywood remakes with a passion.The horror movie genre as far as im concerned coming out of the US is dead imo.But saying that, a few on the list have slight potential, Cannibal Holocaust will be there for the jokes, and the original is massively over-rated, the only reason is caused so much controversy is because of the impaling of a supposed minor, not even gory tbh, so that'll be interesting to see the remake.The Crazies needs to be left the f*ck alone, but i can see how a modern remake could be OK in terms of profit for the industry, but the movie will be sh*t.Nothing on the list really stands out tbh, when i seen Hellraiser i just shook my head, they will destroy that. And as for Faces of Death, what the f*ck? Considering that the original was a mondo film, i just cant see how they gonna do it, the original was just a bunch of put together death scenes, real (supposedly) and fake. They cant get that passed if they were to do it again, swear its still banned in sh*t loads of countries cause its that f*cked.:D @ The Evil Dead