Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Chasing a dream or getting on with life

Which one is you?  

1. 1. Are the type of person to chase a dream or get on with life?

• Chase my dream
    • Get on with life

:!: What type of mo fo are you?Do you think its good to chase a dream become singer, baller, mc, internet mod etcand put 100% in or do you think there is a time to stop chasing the dream and get along with life?I know some people try to mix the two but more time you have to concentrate on one more than the other so its hard to belive they can be balancedSPONSERED BY MAD VYBEZ INSTANT CLASSIC THREADS QUATRO

Guest ChoccyLog

LOL @ internet modUmm. Theres a stubborn part of me that says you should always chase your dreams, but some dreams are unrealistic.Depends what your dream is.I'm chasing mine.Are you?

if you mean on the levels of some x-factor contestants....... .... get the f*ck on with life

LOL @ internet modUmm. Theres a stubborn part of me that says you should always chase your dreams, but some dreams are unrealistic.Depends what your dream is.I'm chasing mine.

tbh im taking the durty boi approach on lifeacting on impulsespretty good so far

LOL @ internet modUmm. Theres a stubborn part of me that says you should always chase your dreams, but some dreams are unrealistic.Depends what your dream is.I'm chasing mine.
and I've kinda proved to myself that it wasnt as unrealistic as people thoughtWhats with all these introspective topics lately? S.A.D. is kicking in?

Chase that dreamBut at the same time try and maintainAs my bredrin says:"Believe n achieve... so if u wake up without a DREAM then simply go back to SLEEP!!"

Living IS a dream for me so chasing dreams? That's what people think because they can't fathom mine is already reality.

Depends what your dream is.
TbhCurrently chasing pavements and believe I will achieve my goal.

"Believe n achieve... so if u wake up without a DREAM then simply go back to SLEEP!!"
thats quite good. get on with life tbh.thats not what im doing, but it's the secure move.

Its good to have dreams, but depends what they are.All these sub-par 'mc's' who have been on the grind for years and got nowhere at all, need to get on with life.alot of em on here tbh, let it go brah, its never gonna happendisclaimer: if you think im referring to you, i probably am

I found that if you have a goal, that you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I got to tell you it feels phenomenal. (dodge ball) lol

LOL at net Mod.. Certain man are actually striving for that goal on ere and some are actually stunting like its and acheivment for them. .