When was your last fail

L

big time fail todayGot a frigde freezer, it's old as f*ck so it freezes up all the time, seal is mash up and ting.. One day it freezes up so much it stops the door from shutting, which in turn made it freeze up even moreCome home and basically the whole front is frosted, cant move draws to get in em, proper f*ckedIce was THICK so ended up using screwdriver to mash the ice as a quick fix coz i couldnt be f*ckedPierced the f*ck*ng fridge freezer... BAAAARE gas starts flying out in my faceRan out the kitchen dunno what the f*ck that wasPISSED

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big time fail todayGot a frigde freezer, it's old as f*ck so it freezes up all the time, seal is mash up and ting.. One day it freezes up so much it stops the door from shutting, which in turn made it freeze up even moreCome home and basically the whole front is frosted, cant move draws to get in em, proper f*ckedIce was THICK so ended up using screwdriver to mash the ice as a quick fix coz i couldnt be f*ckedPierced the f*ck*ng fridge freezer... BAAAARE gas starts flying out in my faceRan out the kitchen dunno what the f*ck that wasPISSED
Those are CFC gases mate they are not good for your health tbh.You need a new fridge imo.All seriousness aside..:rofl:

Guest Flava Dave
Lol i realise i need a new frige freezer..Rented flat so i'm buying the cheapest one i can find that's the same size
what cnt u use ur own appliances n that?

This morning.Attempting to crack an egg with another egg in the other hand, splat, egg in the other hand cracked all over the f*ck*ng place, including on my tee - was soooooooooooooo pissed.Must be the ultimate fail. WTF was I thinking cracking an egg with a next egg in my left hand.