hold on... DIZZY RASCAL ON NEWSNIGHT

Seymour Cake

He doesn't proclaim to be a wordsmith or politician.He made his point and answered the questions.
come on now...
Is he meant to act another way because he is on Newsnight?He was true to himself and made his point.I see nothing wrong with his interview.
KMT. He should decline from speaking about things he has no idea about because whenever a black person under 25 is on TV in this country, they represent all black youth to the ignorant. Be responsible. And I don't care that you didn't ask to represent all of us or whether you want to, you do. Don't be so f*ck*ng selfish. If you're gonna have a negative effect by speaking then shut the f*ck up.
So he should have declined the interview?I see.How the f*ck was he negative?Yes his grasp of the english language isn't Churchill esque, but so what? He was nothing but positive.
He should have declined the interview if he was talking stupidness. Haven't got time to watch it tbh.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't proclaim to be a wordsmith or politician.He made his point and answered the questions.
come on now...
Is he meant to act another way because he is on Newsnight?He was true to himself and made his point.I see nothing wrong with his interview.
Exactly what I was thinking.People on this forum are far too critical.First there was bare Gok Wan's complaining about how Giggz and Skepta were dressing, now you have bare English teachers complaining about how Dizzee was speaking.All he done was kept it real, what's the problem?

just because a man is keepin it real doesn't mean he shouldn't know how to articulate his thoughtsi maintain that i think he was jus lean up an thats why he was goin on like that, nothing got to do with where he comes from, hes a grown man and when he is being interviewed on a serious issue he should speak like a grown man

just because a man is keepin it real doesn't mean he shouldn't know how to articulate his thoughtsi maintain that i think he was jus lean up an thats why he was goin on like that, nothing got to do with where he comes from, hes a grown man and when he is being interviewed on a serious issue he should speak like a grown man
shut up you purple muf*cka

suck ur nan innit

suck ur nan innit
With your purple WWF Warzone style lips I'm sure you could do a better job than me.

suck ur nan innit
With your purple WWF Warzone style lips I'm sure you could do a better job than me.
bahahahaha

suck ur nan innit
bahahahaha
:lol:

come on now...
KMT. He should decline from speaking about things he has no idea about because whenever a black person under 25 is on TV in this country, they represent all black youth to the ignorant. Be responsible. And I don't care that you didn't ask to represent all of us or whether you want to, you do. Don't be so f*ck*ng selfish. If you're gonna have a negative effect by speaking then shut the f*ck up.
So he should have declined the interview?I see.How the f*ck was he negative?Yes his grasp of the english language isn't Churchill esque, but so what? He was nothing but positive.
gonna have to go with mat on this one

suck ur nan innit
bahahahaha
LOL DAT NEARLY f*ckED UP MY KEYBOARD LOL SPAT MY DRINK OUT